Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

There's talk about a transfer for Onyewu from Standard to Fulham (would be a perfect club for him, very good next step).

Edit:
Just read on the Jupiler league's website that there is also talk of an Onyewu transfer to AC Milan (too soon IMHO).

looks like this is pending a physical, gooch is a fulham man now, also the american international Clint Dempsey has been snatched for 3 million US, from MLS to Fulham. That is depending on a work permit, which is at 50/50 now... Fulham is bascially US mantional team :)

PSV midfielder Ismail Aissati has attracted interest of many clubs in Holland who are keen to sign him on loan for the rest of season.

These clubs are: SC Heerenveen, Willem II, NAC, FC Twente and FC Utrecht.

PSV requires that he gets enough time of play with his new club If that is not the case the deal will not go through. They also said that Aissati will not go to top four clubs Ajax, AZ and Feyenoord.

Milan are keen on Monaco striker Marco Di Vaio, who could join them on a free transfer. Milan were going to buy Vincenzo Iaquinta but it is unlikely to happen

According to several Italian media Grygera has an personal agreement with Juventus. He will propably sign for 5 years and earn 2 million euro's a year. Juve made a bid to Ajax of 800.000 to take him over this winter, but Ajax thinks that's too little. Now he'll propably go for free this summer.

looks like lucas neill and mascherano could be heading to anfield.

Marsherano (doubt it)
Neil (Cover for Finnan) Extremely likely.
Trezeguet (swap for crouch?) Doubt it
Tevez (to replace fowler)

all linked to Liverpool.

Marsherano (doubt it)
Neil (Cover for Finnan) Extremely likely.
Trezeguet (swap for crouch?) Doubt it
Tevez (to replace fowler)

all linked to Liverpool.

Chris Bascombe of the liverpool echo has stated that they are thrashing out a deal for mascherano, and hes usually a very reliable source. theres also a few rumours of him having a medical this evening.

It would only be a loan deal till end of season.

If its true, I welcome the move, we do need cover in midfield considerng that Sissoko is out for a while. But if Marsherano wants first team football, it probably won't be the best of moves, considering Stevie and Xabi are on top form atm and have a good understanding with each other.

A short term loan deal isn't bad business though :D

According to the Jupiler League's site Onyewu will defitely not go to Fulham, Standard considered Fulham bit not high enough.

Gooch has joined Standard at their training camp in Portugal.

Chris Bascombe of the liverpool echo has stated that they are thrashing out a deal for mascherano, and hes usually a very reliable source. theres also a few rumours of him having a medical this evening.

It would only be a loan deal till end of season.

Juve's sport director Alessio Secco is in London today.

Claudio Pizarro (Bayern Múnich) ---> Werder Bremen
Roberto Palacios (LDU Quito) ---> Sporting Cristal
Leonardo Ponzio (Real Zaragoza) ---> River Plate

It's not official yet so I post it here but Youssef Kaddioui will soon sign for free in FC Brussel after leaving FAR Rabat without renewing his contract .

It's not official yet so I post it here but Youssef Kaddioui will soon sign for free in FC Brussel after leaving FAR Rabat without renewing his contract .

What kind of player is this guy Pogoss???
Is he a forward, how old is....
I'm interested because Brussels are my favourite team...thanks in advance...

to tell the truth I don't have a high opinion on him : he's the twin of zairi . he's a great dribbler (maybe better than zairi) who can play on both wings but he pisses me off for the same reasons than zairi . that said I haven't seen him play for a year because I came to japan and I don't have any way to watch moroccan league games . he have some junior and olympic national caps and won the CAF cup with his club last season (equivalent of UEFA cup in africa) .
he's 22 years old I think , a short lad like boussoufa . I hope he'll learn to pass like boussoufa .

Very, very, very, very small rumour: Mendieta to Ajax. As I said, it's a small rumour.

Thanks my friend, somehow it sounds positive after all...
well of course as it's for free :mrgreen:
plus he seems motivated and he said he's very well treated in FC Brussel .

Moroccan international Ali Boussaboun who is out of favour with Feyenoord will be on trial with EPL side Blackburn Rovers as of next week.

Boussaboun (27) will have to impress the technical staff of Blackburn to seal a contract. He is still under contract with Feyenoord till June 2009.

He played for among others, ADO Den Haag, FC Groningen and NAC Breda before he joined Feyenoord Rotterdam.

Can you tell me a bit about this guy?

Strong guy, good header. 26 years old, rightfooted, striker. Made his debut for Lille in 2002/2003, 16 matches, no goals. Went to Rouen in Ligue 2, 10 goals out of 34 matches, at Brest one year later he scored the same amount of goals in one match last. Went to Utrecht, where he didn't impress that much last year, but this year he has been very good. One of Utrecht's best players. Scored 5 goals out of 18 matches so far.

That's enough or you want more?

Strong guy, good header. 26 years old, rightfooted, striker. Made his debut for Lille in 2002/2003, 16 matches, no goals. Went to Rouen in Ligue 2, 10 goals out of 34 matches, at Brest one year later he scored the same amount of goals in one match last. Went to Utrecht, where he didn't impress that much last year, but this year he has been very good. One of Utrecht's best players. Scored 5 goals out of 18 matches so far.

That's enough or you want more?
That's more than enough, thanks. :)

and he said he's very well treated in FC Brussel .

If he says that , he's full of shit or he hasn't spoken to Brussels president yet...he's the biggest bully in football...Jesus Gil was a sissy compared to this guy....

Oh and there is once again talk of Onyewu going to Fulham...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom