Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Henry wouldn't go to Madrid, he already said he wants to and will stay at Arsenal for the right price, either way I'd see him at Barca instead, this is a Real Madrid fan probably just making shit up.

If I was some technical director of Madrid I'd be looking for some defense midfielder and some defensers........those guys are so stupid they buy attackers all the time. "The new Pele".......haha yeah right Robinho haven't remind me one bit of Pele

Gallas to Milan? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chelsea's defense without Gallas and Terry is a shit. :(

Milanista said:
News saying Gallas has signed with Milan, along with Poulsen. Excellent :D

C'mon Gallas hasn't signed yet ,for the moment it is only rumours;)

@Pelintra you're right mate lose gallas would be a BIG blow,and i am not even talking about Terry

Jens Nowotny (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) ---> AC Fiorentina, Dinamo Zagreb

Gallas at Milan would be amazing!!!!!

Finally a worthy partner for the fantastic Nesta.

I know we're on the hunt for a right back too with Stam going. Cant wait to see what team Milan put out at the start of next season :)

Amsterdammer said:
If I was some technical director of Madrid I'd be looking for some defense midfielder and some defensers........those guys are so stupid they buy attackers all the time. "The new Pele".......haha yeah right Robinho haven't remind me one bit of Pele

That's right. Real Madrid are all the time buying attackers. Let us see which players has Real Madrid bought in the last two years:

- Woodgate
- Gravesen
- P. García
- S. Ramos
- Samuel
- Diogo
- Cicinho

¡Yeah! They're pretty much all attackers! <_<

In the last two years, R.M. has only bought Robinho, Cassano and Michael Owen as forwards (Owen already gone) and J.Baptista as an all-around midfielder. Good call you made there, mate. Keep the good work up! :D

@ 200_pesos: It's Marca.com and As.com saying that Real Madrid will try to sign Henry, If you don't like it it's ok, but nobody is making anything up. There's speculation out there at the media and I just post it.

http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/article.php?article_id=5775

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IF THIS HAPPENS, I LIVE SO CLOSE TO THE STADIUM, I'M GONNA BUY A JERSEY AND SEASON TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Gedtillo, pues perdon pera no habias puesto una pagina para mostrarnos que la prensa lo habia dicho, pero si dices que Marca ha dicho eso, pues bueno, !pero espero que no va! !Jaja!

OPM said:
Jens Nowotny (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) ---> AC Fiorentina, Dinamo Zagreb

Good player , like to see him at Fiorentina.

Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern München) ---> Glasgow Rangers
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) ---> FC Bayern München

Vincent Kompany (Anderlecht) ---> Olympique Lyon
Peter Lovenkrands (Rangers) ---> Osasuna
Robert Pires (Arsenal) ---> Villarreal
Milan Baros (Aston Villa) ---> Villarreal
Dimitar Berbatov (Bayer Leverkusen) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Jéremy Toulalan (Nantes) ---> Rangers
Salomon Kalou (Benfica) ---> Newcastle United
Theo Lucius (PSV Eindhoven) ---> Anderlecht
Mbark Boussoufa (AA Gent) ---> Anderlecht

Poulsen haha i think he's Gattuso's Worst Enemy lol will be good.

Gedtillo said:
That's right. Real Madrid are all the time buying attackers. Let us see which players has Real Madrid bought in the last two years:

- Woodgate
- Gravesen
- P. García
- S. Ramos
- Samuel
- Diogo
- Cicinho

¡Yeah! They're pretty much all attackers! <_<

In the last two years, R.M. has only bought Robinho, Cassano and Michael Owen as forwards (Owen already gone) and J.Baptista as an all-around midfielder. Good call you made there, mate. Keep the good work up! :D
it.

You completely don't understand my post. Why do they buy SUPER attackers if the problem is in the midfield and defence? Cicinho is the only good one what you called. But that doesn't solve the balance in their team. They need a player like Davids or Makelele. They were completely wrong with Gravesen. Real could get a far more greater midfielder then him!

OPM said:
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) ---> FC Bayern München

Hahaha yeah right! Huntelaar is going nowhere! This super striker stays with us! New rumours of Ogararu of Steau Boekarest going to Ajax.

Jean-Alain Boumsong (Newcastle) ---> AS Monaco
Yoann Gourcuff (Rennes) ---> PSG, Lyon, Arsenal or Milan AC

ThomasGOAL said:
Jean-Alain Boumsong (Newcastle) ---> AS Monaco
Yoann Gourcuff (Rennes) ---> PSG, Lyon, Arsenal or Milan AC

Boumsong to monaco?Yeaaa good news aaa :lmao:

What do people think about Raul to Liverpool?

We already have one duff upfront in Morientes and wouldn't want another.

Jermaine Pennant has been linked with Liverpool today in the Daily Mirror. He'd be a quality player for Liverpool. Probably come cheap if Brum go down!

Raúl (Real Madrid CF) ---> Chelsea FC (70 Millions of €uros)
Kluivert (Valecia CF) ---> Besiktas JK

Koné PSV --> Lyon (25 million euro)
Kompany Anderlecht --> Lyon (16 million euro)

Redjuh said:
Koné PSV --> Lyon (25 million euro)
Kompany Anderlecht --> Lyon (16 million euro)

I know about Kompany, but Koné is very expensive :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom