Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

chelsea rumours came up here after the inter ones, interesting to see what is going to happen

Çagdas Atan (Besiktas JK) ---> RSC Anderlecht, 1.FC Nürnberg

Who and how is he? :)

he isnt that good, strange player.

sometimes good, sometimes bad.

and the most annoying things are his long and high passes, i never see him doing a short pass.

Ernestito said:
he isnt that good, strange player.

sometimes good, sometimes bad.

and the most annoying things are his long and high passes, i never see him doing a short pass.

Perfect player for chelsea then! :D

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Chelsea make me laugh... i thought Essien was the final piece in the jigsaw.

Bizarrely, it's been reported that he may play as a striker. :confused: I know he's free, but wtf. Why not actually get a striker?

I hear he's going to Inter though. Probably all better off that way.

Last edited:

Jan Polak (1.FC Nürnberg) ---> Galatasaray Istanbul (2 Million €)

can't see we will sell him, + i have no idea where gala should get the money from.

nt89 said:
a lot of rumors from england and italy : Steven Gerrard from Liverpool to JUVENTUS

It would be sensational especially after Gerrard renewing his contract lately, but who predicted that Juve will buy Vieira ??

Khalid Boulahrouz (Hamburger SV) ---> FC Barcelona

Rumours today suggest that Chelsea see Ballack as a good replacement for Lampard so they might sign Ballack on a free and then sell Lampard to Barca for about £20-30million plus Deco.

IMO, they would actually be better off if Lampard leaving meant the arrival of both Ballack and Deco.

I don't see Deco leaving Barcelona. I wouldn't like it. He's far better than Ballack and Lampard. I know some will disagree, but I've never seen such a complete player in all my life. He's the real key player of barcelona, alongside Messi and Xavi (now injuried).

I would prefer to let Ballack go to Chelsea, then take Henry for just 20 M€ and wait Lampard arrival on 2007 for 15 M€. :-)

Dean Heffernan (Central Coast Mariners) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Michael Beauchamp (Central Coast Mariners) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Both on a trial, anyone following A-league?

I'd love Gallas to come to Milan. Especially as Stam is going and Costacurta & Maldini surely cant be around forever.

Were gonna be left with just Nesta in a few years so we're gonna have to rebuild soon anyways. Gallas would be a great start ;)

yes if gallas leaves(it will be a big blow for chelsea:( )i'd prefer him to go to milan ac rather than Juve
let's imagine milan's defence next year:gallas,cris?,nesta,maldini?

ALAIN said:
yes if gallas leaves(it will be a big blow for chelsea:( )i'd prefer him to go to milan ac rather than Juve
let's imagine milan's defence next year:gallas,cris?,nesta,maldini?

No Cris please, i hope stay in Lyon, amazing defender

rumours about the new starlet of Ligue 1 :

Yoann Gourcuff (Rennes) to Lyon, Monaco, Arsenal

ThomasGOAL said:
Rumours :

Ballack, Tevez and A.Cole to Chelsea
Gallas to Juve or Milan AC

Tevez?????? I really hope not, he's my favorite player and I'd HATE to see him at Chelsea, I despise that team. Ballack is already signed, done and dusted etc. Lord, please no Tevez at Chelsea. Do you have a source for this rumour?

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Tevez will be a big waste at Chelsea. He's too small to target long balls to. El Grande Fuerte Apache!!!!!!!! :D

RUMOUR:henry to barcelona

that will be a waste of time for him to stay at Arsenal. He will not even play champions league::D

I agree Iceman, he'd be too small for heading, especially in EPL, his style seems more suited to for example Barca, they don't need another great forward even though Larsson is getting old, but he's the type to dribble through, use his strength and finish nicely as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom