Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Gregory van der Wiel ---> Bayern

The transfer isn't realistic in the moment. Van Gaal said, we will buy a Left Back. Favourite for this position is Coentrao from Benfica.
We have offered Benfica 20 million + Performance Fees + Braafheid. Benfica wants a transfer for 30 million euros, now we have to hope that the price goes down Benfica, because we don't want to pay that high price.

Other speculation: Vanden Borre --> Köln

Pino is Keita's replacement I guess. Talented and much younger. Good exchange.

Yeah not that one. Everything normal with Cana transfer.

We were just saying that there is a lot of $$$ in Turkish League. So players generally get paid very well.

i dont care whose better whose not but your opinion is completely wrong.Turkish teams doesnt have much money except Fenerbahçe.Also Galatasaray trasferred Cana because they didnt want to spend much this year.Even Fenerbahçe didnt pay 25 m euro for Hazard and 30m for Alexis Sanches,as Fb president announced yesterday.Club already agreed terms with Alexis Sanches and Hazard but refused to pay those money to clubs.They offered 19 m euro for each.In my opinion they are good may be usefull but not that big as you think.We have much better players but idiotic coaches doesnt give them a single chance.One coach gave a chance last year and bam Bursaspor win the title.

The transfer isn't realistic in the moment. Van Gaal said, we will buy a Left Back. Favourite for this position is Coentrao from Benfica.
We have offered Benfica 20 million + Performance Fees + Braafheid. Benfica wants a transfer for 30 million euros, now we have to hope that the price goes down Benfica, because we don't want to pay that high price.

Other speculation: Vanden Borre --> Köln

Mein freund, if you want Fábio Coentrão you'll have to pay 30M€, a reasonable price for the best LB of the moment. :D

Ramires (Benfica) ---> Chelsea 24M€

London Donovan --> Man. City

that is so ridiculous a reporter(in USA) just ask what he thinks about Landon. He responded "he is a good player" end of. Now, City wants to sign him . I witness the interview and shocked how the media change that for a headlines.

Guillaume Hoarau (PSG) --> Fenerbahçe SK.
Asamoah Gyan (Rennes) --> Fenerbahçe SK.
Bafetimbi Gomis (Lyon) --> Fenerbahçe SK.

Fenerbahçe in France :D

Last edited:

Bridge(M.City) -> Lpool
Babel(Lpool) -> AC Milan
Ramires(Benfica) -> Chelsea
Ibrahimovic(Barca) -><- Kaka (Real Madrid)

Sporting self-destruction process continues. 8M€? What's this? A joke? Sporting board is getting sick of illness.

Hazard will never go to Fenerbahce when he can go to Arsenal or Real Madrid.
Most probably he will stay in Lille.
I talked to his dad in the springtime and he told me that Eden prefers to stay another year in Lille (i once played football against father Hazard, met him a couple of months ago but never realised that his son was Eden...). Of course in football things can change quick, but i'm very sure Eden will not go to Fenerbahce.
Face it, Fenerbahce is a club for players wo are too old or who did not succeed in one of the really big leagues. Hazard will try his luck with a big club and if this will not work out with a less big club in a big league. If this does not work out, he could go to a Turkish club. No offense meant.

Fenerbahce is not a club for old players or players who did not succed in big leagues..

Fenerbahce is simply very rich club, just like Galatasaray and play in champions league..or better say they play in Europe competitions often...

there is no space for old players in this competition but for quality..and Fenerbahce, just like other CL teams have the money to buy quality and most of all to atract players who want to play in CL or EL every year..

The way TSL is going on...i think they soon be in Europe top 5 leagues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom