Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Hatem Ben Arfa (Olympique de Marseille) ---> Newcastle

Newcastle guys come tomorrow in Marseille for the transfer

Yeah I don't think that would work out for club or player. Hopefully we'll all be pleasantly surprised though... but I doubt it.

And very good point by Albi.

It could be good for his development.
But if was Newcastle, this is not the player i would buy.

Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow) ---> AC Milan

I didn't think CSKA would sell him so soon but apparently they're willing to do business as some speculate, he's had a rift with the coach and while interest in him is still red hot after such a great world cup.

Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow) ---> AC Milan

I didn't think CSKA would sell him so soon but apparently they're willing to do business as some speculate, he's had a rift with the coach and while interest in him is still red hot after such a great world cup.

This has been rumoured for a few weeks.

The rumour is Fly Emirates (Milan's shirt sponsor) will finance the deal in return for the brand exposure Honda would bring to Asia.

Milton Caraglio (Rosario) ---> West Ham (£5m)

Francois Clerc (Lyon) ---> West Ham (Free)

Last edited:

Ante Rukavina (Panathinaikos)--->Dinamo Zagreb

He already come to Zagreb, but we are just waiting him to put his name on paper.

Ante Rukavina (Panathinaikos)--->Dinamo Zagreb

He already come to Zagreb, but we are just waiting him to put his name on paper.

I was just asking myself,which striker will come to Dinamo Zagreb,after selling Mandžukić.Good move. :)

I don't think this is good move, he played in Panathinaikos for 3 years and he scored just few goals. BTW he has been played in Hajduk, our biggest rival.

Bruno Alves (FC Porto) -> Zenit

Turkish press (Quality Turkish Media :OOOH::P ) wrote he linked with Galatasaray..

it can be bullshit but seriously do u think that ben arfa would not come to galatasaray? i mean we have seen much better players then him in turkey so who the fuck is ben arfa?

Ok. Players from all leagues went to Gala, Fener, Besiktas..... you became boring with that.

Ben Arfa has been linked to Galatasaray, Werder Bremen and Newcastle.

All true and each could potentially happen. Though I see Werder as least likely option.

If Real sign Mesut Özil, Werder should buy him.
I think.
Ben Arfa should come to Gala, this is normal transfer, ı wont shock if he sign with us.

There is also apparently an equally good chance, Hatem stays at OM. We'll see... I see all these as realistic moves.

Anyway, moving on, Cagliari and Italy #2 GK, Marchetti ---> Out

Possible destination --> Arsenal

Because you're Fener fan and you felt offended, but it's true... Turkish media sucks.

yes Turkish media sucks but there are reasons for that,i think they do it purposely that they want those players comes to the country,u know when fans read those news on newspaper most of them think its true and asking the president of the clubs to buy those players to their teams,media is doing something like turn the place upside down,hope u get what i mean..but if u look from other side of the mirror,thats not something bad,Leauge is growing alot,in the last 10 years specially everything has been change and growing too fast,so dont be suprised if you see TSL into between one of the biggest leauge in Europe because the country has potentiel..

Ehm, you gave rein to your imagination, Sir. I can't agree with you, that Turkish League will become one of the best leagues. Just look how they play in Champions League. Don't mean that they play shite, but they level is way too low to tangle with teams from Italy, Spain, England...

End offtopic. This thread is not for conversations like this.

I didnt say anything like they do something good in europen cups,i know they dont,i was talking about the leauge anyway i cant explain excatly what i want to say my english isnt enough for this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom