Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

I think that transfer wasnt for money.

For example.
Cana value is 4.5m€
His taken 2m€ per year.
It is very normal ı think.

Pino is Keita's replacement I guess. Talented and much younger. Good exchange.

I think that transfer wasnt for money.

For example.
Cana value is 4.5m€
His taken 2m€ per year.
It is very normal ı think.

Yeah not that one. Everything normal with Cana transfer.

We were just saying that there is a lot of $$$ in Turkish League. So players generally get paid very well.

No, it's not. You're biased and we're already giving TSL a lot of respect. Something many people outside Turkey don't. Don't push it. Russian people probably think their league is also much better than Turkey's.

we have much more better players then the russian league has.. i respect ur opinion but its fact that tsl is growing very fast and its better then some european leagues like eredivisie or portuguese league i respect every football country ;) but when u look at tsl not only the big 3 sign good players the anatolian teams also sign very good players and young promising players

this conversation will turn into big argument about who is big who is not,such a things not needed,everybody has their own opinion,i dont say Turkish leauge is better than Russian or Dutch but i also dont say they are better than us,i really dont see any difference,except 5 leauges (Italian,English,Spanish,German,French) in europe all the rest looks same to me...

Eder (Empoli) --> Milan
Cristian Ledesma (Lazio) --> Milan
Phillippe Mexes (Roma) --> Milan
Mario Balotelli (Inter) --> Milan

That's why it's transfer speculation.:ROLL:

I know it's highly unlikely as Milan have no money and Balotelli will probably go abroad if he leaves Inter.
My english is not that good, but I think there is a difference between "transfer speculation" and "fantasy transfer a.k.a. fu**ing journalists who invent transfers everyday to wash our brain".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you

My english is not that good, but I think there is a difference between "transfer speculation" and "fantasy transfer a.k.a. fu**ing journalists who invent transfers everyday to wash our brain".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you

No problem. The Balotelli to Milan move has been talked about for many months but I agree with you, it's probably fantasy.

since everybody knows that balotelli is a milan fan i dont see a reason why u cal this speculation "bullshit"? inter fans already hate him

since everybody knows that balotelli is a milan fan i dont see a reason why u cal this speculation "bullshit"? inter fans already hate him
Because it's an invention of press!
Did you see the video of Balotelli with Milan shirt? Do you know who is the owner of the TV channel who did that joke? Try to guess, it's not that hard, he's also a friend of Erdrogan...
I think this can be a thread for reasonable rumors, like Issiar Dia to Fenerbahçe, but if I will write "Pato ---> Fenerbahce" how will you react? (thinking also that turkish press is full of fake news, like italian amateur press.) :)

Pablo Barrera ---> West Ham (£4m)

Loic Remy ---> West Ham (£8m+)

Boruc (Celtic & Poland) ---> Fiorentina

Tomorrow he will sign, Celtic already accepted Fiorentina offer. Why Celtic decided to sell him? Isn't he still a great keeper? He will be the reserve of Frey...

Boruc (Celtic & Poland) ---> Fiorentina

Tomorrow he will sign, Celtic already accepted Fiorentina offer. Why Celtic decided to sell him? Isn't he still a great keeper? He will be the reserve of Frey...

mate you think he would sign if he knew Frey will stay? Frey on his way out 100%

i think he go to Arsenal, while Almunia will go to spain maybe..

Yeah it'd be weird if Boruc has signed for La Viola to be #2. He doesn't strike me as the type of guy who will sit on the bench and be content. :LOL:

But Frey is far superior. So if Fiorentina really are getting him, then I guess that means Frey might very well be on his way out...

If not, that will cause problems for Viola. Trust me, Boruc is not the type of guy to be sitting quietly and happily on bench. He needs to be #1 otherwise he will cause problems! :LOL:

But I much prefer Frey. So either he's leaving or Boruc needs to change his attitude hahaha.

Ronaldhino ----> LA Galaxy

i think this is almost official but

Tiery Henry ---> NY Red Bulls

cescbarca1_470x300.jpg

thanks Ernestito for the link

Ronaldinho lasted 2 year, the first one on the bench. Not being called for the WC must have sucked all the enthusiasm out of him and I can't see him committing himself to training anymore. Sad because he was our most creative source last year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom