Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Moutinho's deal almost done. 10M € + Nuno Andre Coelho + 30% of a future sale

Apparently its his minimum release clause. Media in Italy are saying it will be done in the next few days since they've let Sorrentino stay at Chievo, sent Amelia to Milan, and let Sereni join Brescia.

I personally always thought Gattusso would probably go back to Rangers near the end of his career.

But considering the financial situation they're in, I guess Gennaro will never be back in Scotland. He has a Scottish wife, too, doesn't he? PRobably met her during that loan spell....

@Mila, Amelia came to Milan?! I didn't know that and yeah Eduardo looks like he would be a very good purchase for that price.

I see. Is he gonna be first choice keeper now? Guess he has to fight for his place with Abiatti I suppose. And what's the buy-fee? $4? $5M probably?

Honda -> Real Madrid
Krisztián Németh -> Brescia
Kwadwo Asamoah -> Arsenal
Clint Dempsey -> AC Milan

Veloso > Genoa (5 Million + Zapater)

If this happens, Sporting should just gtfo with their managing BS...

Carlos Salcido (Psv) --> Bursapor

L.Cana(Sunderland) > Galatasaray
Pino(Monaco) > Galatasaray

Almost done.

Wow! If these all happen, Go Turkish Superliga! :WORSHIP:

3 more quality additions to an already good league.

I'm not as confident about the Salcido move though. We'll find out soon I guess. Best Mexican player.

Is there a bit of cash in the Turkish league then? Turkey seems to attract some decent players. It's a league that goes under my radar I'm ashamed to say, but it appears to be up-and-coming like the Russian league.

Is there a bit of cash in the Turkish league then? Turkey seems to attract some decent players. It's a league that goes under my radar I'm ashamed to say, but it appears to be up-and-coming like the Russian league.

Yep! Quite a bit of $$$! And the good thing about it is before it was just the big 3 and to a lesser extent Trabzonspor who from time to time could get big players but in recent years, several other clubs have emerged and improved and there's quite a lot of $$$ in there. So the league is becoming more competitive and having improvements in terms of 'imports' yearly.

TSL is way more better then Russian Premier League.

No, it's not. You're biased and we're already giving TSL a lot of respect. Something many people outside Turkey don't. Don't push it. Russian people probably think their league is also much better than Turkey's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom