Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Roberto Jimenez (R. Zaragoza) -> Benfica

Is he any good?

Zoran Tosic (Man U) --> CSKA Moscow

1 Serbian soon to be in, 1 out which will be Krasic of course.

Cologne can't compete with the money CSKA are offering so Zoran is probably going there.

Alexis Sánchez(Udinese) ---> Fenerbahçe

Yeah, of course... Player, who plays in one of the best leagues in the world will be transfered to Turkish league... It's more possible that he will play in La Liga or Premier League.

Great player indeed.

P.S.
No offence to Turks, but their media are just insane...

Yeah, of course... Player, who plays in one of the best leagues in the world will be transfered to Turkish league... It's more possible that he will play in La Liga or Premier League.

Great player indeed.

P.S.

Money talks.
Elano also went to Galatasaray from Manchester City, Guiza to Fenerbahçe... so, you never know.

Yes, we never know, because we never pay tax for players.

For example
Elano take 3m€ from Man City but 1m€ tax and his taken 2m€
But Turkey is different.
We pay 3m€ and Elano take 3m€
This is important for players.

Now our team will offer any player but like A.Sanches this is some for us, maybe we bought him last team but Udinese?
No he will go much much better team. I think.

Great player indeed.

P.S.

Player who playes for mid-table team in Italy for some money...moving to Champion league contender and possible Turkey next champion for big money...

not step down imo ;)

Player who playes for mid-table team in Italy for some money...moving to Champion league contender and possible Turkey next champion for big money...

not step down imo ;)

+ 1

And i remember the interview of Harry Kewell,he said,i am happy for being here,the number of Galatasaray fans is more than whole Australia country,If i am a football player,i would play in Porto,Benfica,Ajax,PSV,Galatasaray,Besiktas, Olimpiyakos,Panatinakos instead of playing in Udinese,Zaragoza,Betis,Palermo,Bolton etc..The reasons are very simple,very very important clubs for their countries,the number of the fans are over millions,every year in CL or UEFA CUP,have chance to win the leauge and leauge cup titles every year and more money...

Last edited:

You're LFC fan and I'm MU fan and we will never reach an agreement ;)

mate it is not about who you support, i think that Fenerbahce as club - organisation, is better team that Udinese..with all respect to Udinese..

In Fenerbahce he could play CL, Uefa, playing to be Turkey champion.. in Italy thay play to stay in mid table, maybe UEFA cup...

it is maybe better league, but as club, they dont have such high targets imo.

where is written that alexis sanchez goes to fenerbahce?
that is not official and if its right, than its good for the player because he plays next yeat in the championsleague.

And it is no question that fenerbahce is a better team as udinese.
Fenerbahce playes every yeat in the champions league or Uefa Cup.
They have good players and Fenerbahces name is more famous than Udinese.

BUT GALATASARAY IS BETTER THAN THIS TWO TEAMS...
;)

Last edited:

Of course a player choice depends from many factors..If I was a football player, I'd rather play in a club that will make me be immortal by million of fans, than risking playing as a John Doe all career on a Serie A mid team. All this obviously considering financially would also be a good offer.
I think Quaresma won't regret his choice, for example. I'm sure he was deeply touched by such reception.

The thing is, some people think there's no football beyond the top3 leagues...But all I can say is that all top players that sign for Benfica get in love with the club, and they all say they have never seen anything like it. The passion from the fans is something that surprises them a lot.
And all of them say they never felt anything like this anywhere they played... including Barcelona, Real Madrid and so on...

I am sure a lot of players get the same feeling playing for some top turkish teams, or Celtic for example.

Robbie Keane :D

but with Sanchez, if i was him i consider it...Istanbul is a beautifull city just from the pictures of it :D

That would be great for both, OM and Cesar.

Btw. Alexis Sanchez to Manchester United. Source: Tuttosport.
according to Tuttosport, Aguero was near to become a Juventus player...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Tuttosport is like a tabloid or a spanish journal...it's useful only to turn on the fire in December...

I read on the BBC site that Man City were going to sign Yaya Toure soon for £27million, surely that's a typo...

I think Aguero have to do the next step on his carrer ...

but will it be step up or down?

Atleti are buying new players also and are UEFA champions.. With Juventus rebuilding also... but i think Juve needs more to get rid of some players first..

I don't know what it's the best league to Aguero play , but i think he is a great player and deserve a bigger club ;)

but will it be step up or down?

Atleti are buying new players also and are UEFA champions.. With Juventus rebuilding also... but i think Juve needs more to get rid of some players first..
Don't worry, he won't become a Juventus player: the only teams who can pay Atletico's money request (surely more than 40 mln) are Real, Barfa, Chelsea and Man City ;)

Barca raiding Valencia and of course this will be painful to take for Madridistas like Eto'o!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom