Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

I don't think that AZ even has the money to pay their whole squad in the upcoming season, so Mutu is 'very speculative'.

Dzsudzsak:
He has to improve, in my eyes the turkish league is at the moment on the same level as the eredivisie, so i don't hope balazs goes there. few months ago scouts of arsenal and real had been seen in Eindhoven. Hope so ;)

turkish league is way better then eredivisie in eredivisie strikers can score 30+ goals :) in turkey they can only score 15-20 so eredivisie is easier to play IMO... a shit striker like alves scored 35 goals there and what did he do in england?.. huntelaar scored 30 goals what did he do at real madrid and ac milan? and mateja kezman has scored over 100 goals in eredivisie but he was really bad at chelsea,atletico and fener now he sits on the bench at psg with 30 years... besides i dont think fener will pay 15 million euros for balazs they only pay 10-12 million euros if psv will agree i dont know about that..

Last edited:

turkish league is way better then eredivisie in eredivisie strikers can score 30+ goals :) in turkey they can only score 15-20 so eredivisie is easier to play IMO... a shit striker like alves scored 35 goals there and what did he do in england?.. huntelaar scored 30 goals what did he do at real madrid and ac milan? and mateja kezman has scored over 100 goals in eredivisie but he was really bad at chelsea,atletico and fener now he sits on the bench at psg with 30 years... besides i dont think fener will pay 15 million euros for balazs they only pay 10-12 million euros if psv will agree i dont know about that..

Come on.

Which our goal king is playing big team?
* Baros
* Semih
* Gökhan Ünal

They still playing Turkish player but Huntelaar, Kezman, Alves should transfer any team every years.

Ok, they has been bad goalie and defender but we dont better them. Same ı think.

someone leave Arsenal ? because i need put Chamakh in Arsenal (PES 2010) but it's full team.

I dont know man:( for long time...i mean he could be the 1st hungarian player who i would ever see in a big club in my life...but i think he couldnt make it to the 1st squad at those clubs.

I think so, too. I think he would be a great addition to middle-class clubs like Everton or Sevilla. But I don't think he has the gift to become world class.

Oh come on, you are talking about some few examples. Perhaps you can tell me some good signings from Turkish league in the last few years. Well, I think there is a reason why big clubs often pay 10+ million euros for players from Feyenoord, Ajax, PSV or AZ.

Comparing Süperlig and Eredivisie I think it's on the same level.
Don't tell me Ankaragücü is on a much higher level than Willem II or Roda JC. I wouldn't believe that.
Both leagues are suffering of their few top-teams and many middle- to low-class teams. There is way too few competition in both leagues... ;(

Robert Lewandowski (Lech Poznan) ---> B. Dortmund, Roma, Fenerbahçe

http://www.polishsoca.com/newswire/ekstraklasa/2245-as-roma-after -lewandowski
bos.gif

Zoltán Gera(Fulham) -> AS Roma

:D What do you think?

Pablo Ibanez (A. Madrid) -> West Bromwich Albion

Last edited:

Gosh that would be a disastous deal for Spurs...Huntelaar is the most overrated forward in the world IMO.

They could afford Gera if they wanted to though. He wouldn't cost much at this point.

For once as a Spurs fan I can brush this dirt of my shoulder and move on, its not going to happen.

They could afford Gera if they wanted to though. He wouldn't cost much at this point.
Last year they spent zero euro for market (Burdisso and Toni were on loan) and received a gift of 20 mln for Aquilani (all press said he was overpayed), this year they signed Simplicio for free and will sign Adriano...for free.
They haven't money, simply and true.

I know that but I think they do probably have $3M or so to spend on a particular player like Gera if they really think he'll improve the team. Plus he might be also coming to the end of his contract (not sure) which may mean, he can also either be snapped up for free or pay an even smaller fee and he's like 31 now. To be honest, might even all be media speculation, Roma may not even be interested. I think he should stick in EPL and with Fulham anyway where he had a great season and he's already adjusted and used to living life.

Perhaps partly because of the Aquilani fee from last year though most of that went away for debt.

Roma's debt are much more than we know. The problem is they have debt with bank (Unicredit) and with owner (Sensi family). That's why rumors say they want to sell Doni, Julio Baptista or even Juan, Menez, Brighi or De Rossi. They need to sell players to buy others, thet's why they still can't buy Burdisso from Inter: they can't pay him (and his price is near the 3M you were talking before), so Rosella Sensi is trying to have a sale, a big sale, maybe exchanging with Juan or Brighi (just rumors). Actually their market is about selling and they buying, or buy for free (like Simplicio, an intelligent move for them, indeed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom