Sky+HD

Going to get Sky Multiroom, already got a Sky+ box downstairs. Just wondering, but can you get a Sky+ HD box for another room?

Sorry but, Been looking for a price for Multiroom Sky+ HD, does anybody know?

Anyone reckon it's worth getting the Sky+ HD box rather than the normal Sky+? Never seen Sky+ HD working, but have heard good things about it.

Last edited:
Sorry but, Been looking for a price for Multiroom Sky+ HD, does anybody know?

Anyone reckon it's worth getting the Sky+ HD box rather than the normal Sky+? Never seen Sky+ HD working, but have heard good things about it.

I think the current deal is £5 per month, £49.99 for the additional box and a £30 install fee, but I could be wrong. This deal sounds fairly good to me. Your best bet is to phone Sky and ask what they can do.

I think if you're gonna get Sky+ you might as well get the extra channels.

If you have Sky Sports or the movies it's worth it IMO.

Some stunning documentaries as well on the other HD channels.

Thanks Jamezinho and Matherto.

Ordered the Sky+ HD today, £49 for the box and £60 for installation.

Going to get a email within the next few days letting me know when the box will be here, when it comes I've to contact them and they send out an engineer.

Looks like Samsung boxes will finally be updated, got an email from Sky saying that Your new Sky+HD Guide is on its way, only a year late.

Looks like Samsung boxes will finally be updated, got an email from Sky saying that Your new Sky+HD Guide is on its way, only a year late.

My new EPG fired through this morning.:BOP:

Only two months after I received the letter, mind. Better late than never. Now going to set-up ITV HD.

mine arrived this morning :)

Not had a chance to play with it though.

Im assuming there are instructions around that tell you how to tune in ITV HD?

I got mine at 3am, i was watching tv then it just turned off for 5 mins, came back on and it was updated

Aye it's a Samsung. I only really want it for the HD ITV Chumps League.*

* and Northwich Victoria.

Yeah, it's not even dual broadcast and upscaled ffs. It's not really not worth getting excited about! :LOL:

I get a tiny bit of lag when I back out of a recorded program so that I can manually skip forward four minutes.

Back
Top Bottom