Retro PES Youtube Videos - A place for people to share their Youtube videos

I've found a couple of Retro PES videos unlisted on my channel.

First, playing PES 6 with an updated (at the time) patch as Real Madrid, I really liked this goal:

Now, playing my favorite WE/PES game, WE9 with a 2005-06 patch. Goal by Sandro Goiano from Grêmio, although he suspiciously looks like Roberto Carlos, even in his free kick motion! xD

And finally, a project of my own, Uruguay 1930, 100% made by me, nothing special but I wanted to do several teams from that period, I hope lovers of old-school football enjoy the 2-3-5 formation xD
First video from October:

Second video from November, I think I had tweaked things around and finished the team by then.

I've found a couple of Retro PES videos unlisted on my channel.

First, playing PES 6 with an updated (at the time) patch as Real Madrid, I really liked this goal:

Now, playing my favorite WE/PES game, WE9 with a 2005-06 patch. Goal by Sandro Goiano from Grêmio, although he suspiciously looks like Roberto Carlos, even in his free kick motion! xD

And finally, a project of my own, Uruguay 1930, 100% made by me, nothing special but I wanted to do several teams from that period, I hope lovers of old-school football enjoy the 2-3-5 formation xD
First video from October:

Second video from November, I think I had tweaked things around and finished the team by then.

Lovely stuff.

There's a lot of love for 1930. Not sure if you've seen it but @Meazza84 is currently doing a World Cup series:

And I did a one-off video a few weeks ago!:

Football from that era is fascinating. So simple!

I know this isn't really "retro" cause it's PES 2021, although this is about retro football matches. Is there a thread where we can share videos from PES 2021 ? I'm trying to highlight the work of all those who allow us to relive old football through their patches and graphical elements. I'm starting modestly by offering old matches commented (french) in real-time conditions, with contextual elements from the time. The links to the patches are indicated under each video to allow everyone to enjoy them. I will move this message if another thread is more appropriate ! Thanks

I know this isn't really "retro" cause it's PES 2021, although this is about retro football matches. Is there a thread where we can share videos from PES 2021 ? I'm trying to highlight the work of all those who allow us to relive old football through their patches and graphical elements. I'm starting modestly by offering old matches commented (french) in real-time conditions, with contextual elements from the time. The links to the patches are indicated under each video to allow everyone to enjoy them. I will move this message if another thread is more appropriate ! Thanks

you can count it as retro it is over 2 years old now...

An old series i did where people entered goals for a goal of the month id love to do something like this again one day

Back
Top Bottom