Retro PES Youtube Videos - A place for people to share their Youtube videos

BrendaBruna

League 2
3 August 2018
OL Reign
I've found a couple of Retro PES videos unlisted on my channel.

First, playing PES 6 with an updated (at the time) patch as Real Madrid, I really liked this goal:

Now, playing my favorite WE/PES game, WE9 with a 2005-06 patch. Goal by Sandro Goiano from Grêmio, although he suspiciously looks like Roberto Carlos, even in his free kick motion! xD

And finally, a project of my own, Uruguay 1930, 100% made by me, nothing special but I wanted to do several teams from that period, I hope lovers of old-school football enjoy the 2-3-5 formation xD
First video from October:

Second video from November, I think I had tweaked things around and finished the team by then.

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
I've found a couple of Retro PES videos unlisted on my channel.

First, playing PES 6 with an updated (at the time) patch as Real Madrid, I really liked this goal:

Now, playing my favorite WE/PES game, WE9 with a 2005-06 patch. Goal by Sandro Goiano from Grêmio, although he suspiciously looks like Roberto Carlos, even in his free kick motion! xD

And finally, a project of my own, Uruguay 1930, 100% made by me, nothing special but I wanted to do several teams from that period, I hope lovers of old-school football enjoy the 2-3-5 formation xD
First video from October:

Second video from November, I think I had tweaked things around and finished the team by then.

Lovely stuff.

There's a lot of love for 1930. Not sure if you've seen it but @Meazza84 is currently doing a World Cup series:

And I did a one-off video a few weeks ago!:

Football from that era is fascinating. So simple!

Top Bottom