Retro PES Youtube Videos - A place for people to share their Youtube videos

tonight its another pes 4 episode this time taking on Olympiakos away. A tricky match can we negotiate through it or will olympiakos win?

Pes 5 Action Returns tonight with a away trip to west brom. Nathan ellington returns back to the hawthorns tonight for the first time since the swap deal for Ordaz. Also will ordaz make an impact tongiht and cost us the 3 points ?? Also will there be a debut for the young regen Dennis Bergkamp

Pes 5 Action Returns tonight with a away trip to west brom. Nathan ellington returns back to the hawthorns tonight for the first time since the swap deal for Ordaz. Also will ordaz make an impact tongiht and cost us the 3 points ?? Also will there be a debut for the young regen Dennis Bergkamp

How was that a 0-0 at halftime, should of been 2-2.

#Pes6 Returns today which means its time for the debut of the big man himself Adriano to make his debut for little old Pes utd can he fire us up the league and into the Premier league ?? kick off a 4.15 pm

Pes 5 Matchday today this time reading are the visitors we need to win here to start putting pressure on 2nd place rangers kick off at 2.00pm bst
Apologies for the lag :( I forgot to put on the d3d overider

Last edited:
Been thinking of simple ways to try to showcase the classic ISS(PE(S)) era and thought: why not try to beat England at pens over and over again?

Just maybe I'll take this further than my current technology allows...

Back
Top Bottom