[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Can anyone who has seen the WE9 version comment on the language issue? I would assume that menus are in Japanese only, but can player names be edited in English like in past WE titles? Also, speaking of the editor, is it as full-featured as WE9? Assuming there is one, that is.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Well? Thats it then...

famitsu 36/40
source: juex france (in their famitsu news section)

How can we be so fickle now. bring on next week!

I dont know if this has been said already but L1 is change player, R1 to sprint and the stick is used for tricks while the d-pad is to move the player though you can change the d-pad and the anoulouge stick if you prefer.
In Japan one of the guys who made the game wants everyone who goes to football games to bring along their psp and pro evo so people can play wireless multiplayer.

tony 7 said:
I dont know if this has been said already but L1 is change player, R1 to sprint and the stick is used for tricks while the d-pad is to move the player though you can change the d-pad and the anoulouge stick if you prefer.
In Japan one of the guys who made the game wants everyone who goes to football games to bring along their psp and pro evo so people can play wireless multiplayer.

Very interesting.
Nice find.

So if i use the cross to move players, i'd use the analog to make tricks right?
One more thing: the wifi connection is for JUST 2 PLAYERS right?
Not up to 4?

Thanks

I cant wait for next week ive had this on pre order scince july. Do you guy think the free shiping will take longer to ship than release date? or any clues to when with free shipping the game will arive??

KOP_007 said:
Where's this from? YesAsia?

I've got it on order there with free shipping.

Fully expect to be playing an iso of it before I get my UMD though.
iso on PS2 or PSP?

I think its practically the same. I mean I've seen gaemplay vids and it's really astonishing how much the gameplay from WE9 has been kept in tact. i think i might make this my traveling companion to work.

Alberto Tomba said:
I think its practically the same. I mean I've seen gaemplay vids and it's really astonishing how much the gameplay from WE9 has been kept in tact. i think i might make this my traveling companion to work.

wondering about data, do we have any info if it will be 05/06 allready for the other leagues also?

KOP_007 said:
Where's this from? YesAsia?

I've got it on order there with free shipping.

Fully expect to be playing an iso of it before I get my UMD though.

Its Lik Sang Mate, soz for being thick how can you get it on iso??? any guides on here?? is a 512 big enough???

Sorry bro, I can't tell you where to get it. It's not allowed.

I dunno if 512mb will be enough. Rips of PSP games are released (Like PS2 DVD to CD conversions), so it might.

But if it's got as much stuff as we hope, it will probably just about fit on a 1gb card.

Remember, a UMD can hold up tp 1.8gb of data, so it could even be more.

I don't want to leave anything to chance, which is why I have it ordered.

thier are ways of ripping the iso from the umd file and then resizing the iso on you pc then running on the mem stick in your psp. Theirs a few websites that have done this and they seem to say it works. I will wait for the pes5 psp version to hit the uk.

OPM said:
So what to do until the they shipped it to our houses? :mrgreen:

Go Insane. Really, I don't know? i should get my copy no later than Friday so...yeah I'm already going insane.

i've ordered it with ups shipping, so it should not take longer than 2 days...hopefully! :mrgreen:

i think i'll be playing Burnout till then, cause playing we9 on ps2 would take somehow...the feeling...away.lol. :D

OPM said:
i've ordered it with ups shipping, so it should not take longer than 2 days...hopefully! :mrgreen:

i think i'll be playing Burnout till then, cause playing we9 on ps2 would take somehow...the feeling...away.lol. :D

No i totally agree. i just got me NHL 2006 to tide me over. will try out revenge when i can.

But seriously just to point out some things that i think some people are forgetting.

1)the videos we've seen look very very good. from the germany convention where PES5 was being played to the the more recent one. i saw practically very little difference in quality between the console vers and now the handheld. very impressive
2)the score. it recieved a 36/40 from famitsu and NOBODY"S even noticing?! it literally means it's worth it.
3) It's portable! I have a DS i have a GBA but those handhelds are never anything more than what they good for. sports games are very poor on any low bit low graphics handheld. it seems like FINALLY we might have the most realistic sports handheld ever.
4)the ability to link with the PS2! if this is true then that means all edits to players names appearences and kits that were done by all the very good option files can now be transfered to the PSP. And even so, i have no doubt that many more option files will come up.
5) *this is my personal thing* i can finally take the game to bed. :)

winning24.jpg

Seeing it in motion is what i most wait for. You'll notice that even with The PS2 vers the jaggies were there during the still shots of the game so this game in otion will probably not reflect that many jaggies either i'm hoping.. Either way as long as it's smooth and you're able to see the moves and be able to play then....

Alberto Tomba said:
Seeing it in motion is what i most wait for. You'll notice that even with The PS2 vers the jaggies were there during the still shots of the game so this game in otion will probably not reflect that many jaggies either i'm hoping.. Either way as long as it's smooth and you're able to see the moves and be able to play then....

Have you not seen that in-game video of the guy actually holding a PSP and playing it, while his mate films it? It's about 2 minutes long, all in-game footage. Doesn't look at all different from the PS2 version tbh

Back
Top Bottom