Project C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Racing Simulator

Makes you wonder if they've seen the backlash that Evolution got for release half of a game in DriveClub.

Delayed until March 2015 now.

Press Release today.

Damn, was looking forward to playing it over the winter.

Oh well, I guess its new release date coincides with the start of the BTCC and F1 seasons, so my enthusiasm for motor sport will be high.

I love that the game version was running in sync, and later lagging behind.
Too often games allow even the most useless drivers to still finish with an average lap time a good 20 seconds less than the world record.

Thats very good, but i would expect the cars to have their lights on in that thunderstorm, hope this from an earlier build where not yet implemented.

The delays are a bit stupid now, they should just say August instead of keep delaying it to the next month every 4 weeks.

I'm one of the lucky ones to have paid a fee to be part of the community funding this, and that was 3 years ago.

The builds I get to test now are absolutely SENSATIONAL on PC especially at 4K resolution.

I own all other driving games and have to laugh when booting up DriveClub and the likes of Forza Horizon 2 in comparion to this, they look like something from the 90's.

The depth to the graphics and the gameplay itself is going to shock people on PC, possibly PS4/XB1 players won't have the same level of detail but I tell you what, gameplay-wise they will be very pleased.

I'm one of the lucky ones to have paid a fee to be part of the community funding this, and that was 3 years ago.

The builds I get to test now are absolutely SENSATIONAL on PC especially at 4K resolution.

I own all other driving games and have to laugh when booting up DriveClub and the likes of Forza Horizon 2 in comparion to this, they look like something from the 90's.

The depth to the graphics and the gameplay itself is going to shock people on PC, possibly PS4/XB1 players won't have the same level of detail but I tell you what, gameplay-wise they will be very pleased.

Nice to hear, you lucky sod.:LOL: Gameplay, physics and visuals all look superb, judging by the videos I keep watching over and over of the latest game builds.:LOVE:

Saw a video of the Xbone version today. It definitely doesn't look on par with the PC and PS4. PS4 version obviously doesn't look as good as the PC version but it still looks fantastic.

Last edited:
New circuits have just been added to the game:

Sonoma Raceway - Formerly Sears Point Raceway/Infineon Raceway
Willow Springs - The oldest permanent road course in the US
Spa-Francorchamps - Obvious
Brno Circuit - Czech track which hosts MotoGP, WTCC, and DTM events

I don't really know much about the new circuits except for the obvious one, but pretty sure Jamezinho will be able to fill in the blanks.

Full list of tracks here:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/locations.html

Last edited:
While the official announce of these tracks is relatively new there are already lots of videos of these tracks in action on Youtube etc.., and they all look great. Best rendition of them I've seen in any racing game to date.

Back
Top Bottom