Portuguese Liga Sagres

Genoa tried to sell him but no one took him. He has actually be so awful this season - jumping over the ball, punching it straight to the striker, dropping the ball, letting it through his legs..... :LOL:

Last edited:
Ouch! I've already seen the goals against Inter and Udine (oh man this one is quite unbelievable!) before and he did really really bad. In the one against Juve he was a bit unlucky though. Funny, in the start of the season all Benfica fans blamed Roberto for his excessive price and his constantly mistake. People wonder how does Benfica got this Spanish keeper for 8M€ when Eduardo (the NT keeper) was available for "only" 3,5M€. Today, no one questions Jesus any more.

I feel sorry for Veloso. He is a very very good player. I thought he was going to have such an amazing career overseas. Maybe it's time to get back to Portuguese football, I would love to see him at Benfica, we haven't covered properly Ramires' exit, he might do that job.

I've seen Napoli a few times and yeah, I agree with, Yebda is doing a decent work, he isn't a star and never will be although I think he is capable to do the job. For a sub player his exhibitions aren't bad.

This thread is back from the dead! :D

Here are the Clássico highlights (I'll try to find a better vid anyways).

YouTube - FC Porto 2-2 Benfica Highlights

As you can see, a lot of dives, aggressiveness and little football played. Nonetheless, Gaitán did football fans a favour by finalizing a lovely play from Benfica's attack in the last quarter of the match.

Both rivals have now 14 points and are the league leaders at the moment.

Never thought that Fucile is such a cunt. He did another similar thing in the second half, too that you show me in La Liga thread. I couldn't see it clearly but I think Guarin dived in a position as well. Most important thing that I get from this match is I lost most of my sympathy to Porto. I know what this match means for you Portuguese guys here but you are unlucky TSO, I watched the match cuz you recommended it but it was no joy for neutrals as you said. Anyway, congrats, Benfica fans. (Hope there was no diving from your side that I missed) :P

The lack of activity in this thread is proportional to the success of Benfica.

Im probably the only active Porto fan here, and i dont bother posting every win of my club, and they are quite many! Yet, i cant stop defending my love. :P

Most important thing that I get from this match is I lost most of my sympathy to Porto.

You really broke my heart.

About fucile, same old story in Foobtall. Fucile is a cunt, Cardozo a gentleman. Ronaldo a cunt, Pepe a gentleman.

Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one!

Do it then. Cardozo sometimes does stupid things like elbows and shit, but Fucile is much more of a cheating scumbag.

Well i do find agressions more disgusting than the supposed dives from Fucile!

Here you have it:

None of this changes my opinion of considering him a good striker! However, he's a cunt!

The lack of activity in this thread is proportional to the success of Benfica.

Im probably the only active Porto fan here, and i dont bother posting every win of my club, and they are quite many! Yet, i cant stop defending my love. :P

You really broke my heart.

About fucile, same old story in Foobtall. Fucile is a cunt, Cardozo a gentleman. Ronaldo a cunt, Pepe a gentleman.

Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one!

Calm down dude, don't be a hothead. The thing is I was loving Porto more than Benfica then (cuz I never noticed any play-acting from Porto until that match) but now they are equal to me, not that I put Porto into trash. I mean I really don't care about sides, Fucile is a playacting cunt, Busquets and Pedro are so, Ronaldo is a diving cunt, Dani Alves is so, Pepe is a vicious cunt, Cardozo seems so in vids you posted.

Shameful.
Sporting fans burning Estádio da Luz

capturarvf.jpg

capturar2hi.jpg

capturar5f.jpg

Here we are folks. 5 games to go and still 3 teams in the race.

1. FC Porto 60
2. Benfica 59
3. Sp. Braga 58
4. Maritimo 48
5. Sporting 47

Braga-FC Porto and Sporting-Benfica this weekend. :D

wish I could watch the Lisbon derby but I've got two important exams on the following days. may the best side win without any controversy. :P

Big weekend ahead!

Wonder if Jorge Jesus will get the sack if Benfica don't win the title or finish 3rd.... I don't think he should but stranger things have happened.

As for Sporting, oh well, yet another year underachieving, what are they even fighting for at this stage? Europa league spot ? lol

so Jackson Martinez has taken Porto on his back so far, eh? 22 goals in 20 games, very nice record. I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico would pay some big money for him too this summer should they sell Falcao and make some big big cash.

so Jackson Martinez has taken Porto on his back so far, eh? 22 goals in 20 games, very nice record. I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico would pay some big money for him too this summer should they sell Falcao and make some big big cash.

They have to pay Falcão first...

Nah, El Cha Cha Cha is a very very good player, a deadly striker, but he isn't Falcao. El Tigre was just too damn good!! I'm 100% positive that FC Porto will sell this guy but it won't cost a Falcao (45M if I recall correctly).

In other news, Estoril Praia have beaten Sporting last friday. My hometown club and former youth team is doing great so far taking themselves to the 6th position in the league. Another overachieving team, Paços de Ferreira, they have been phenomenal! Just phenomenal! They beat SC Braga at Axa Stadium (2-3) last week moving to the 3rd place.

Back
Top Bottom