Portuguese Liga Sagres

Passionate he is but Oscar Cardozo is a selfish egoic cunt for the most part anyway.

Did he or did he not get fined by the club? Now I'm curious. Surely Benfica fined him for that behavior.

Former players from your club have said they were threatened by your fans when they played badly.

You probably don't know your fans very well.

My fans? Hehe, im not the leader, just one of them! :SMUG: And you just confirmed what ive said...if they were threatened due to bad performances, imagine for such behavior. :COOL:

Last edited:
In Portugal,the Leeague is studying the possibility of making our League like Apertura and Clausura -.-

It´s good financial but bad in terms of teams.

1st in Apertura can be last at Clausura and still fight for the Championship :(

Hope doesn´t happen :)

visaodemercado.png

Definitely no warm balls involved...

Benfica have reached an agreement with the Farense to convey in its television channel, the games history Algarve club this season is back to 2. Liga.

The agreement, valid for two years, provides for the direct transmission of the games that will take place in San Luis Stadium in Faro.​

Bots?

The season is about to start and I hope that Benfica becomes playing well or I´m going to see pigs flying in the water every single day :P

I have a feeling that Slimani is going to be a fan favorite, not because he's anything special but for his commitment on the pitch and his constant interaction with the supporters.

Wish him well, he's a great guy.

Looks like Sporting have started pretty well. Like them the most in Portugal, so I hope they can qualify for Champions League football again.

Gil Vicente 1(Luan) vs Braga 0

Braga is playing very bad and this year we will have a new surprise like Pacos last year :D

Nacional 3 x 2 Belenenses
Rio Ave 0 x 1 Arouca
Maritimo 1 x 1 Olhanense
Pacos Ferreira 0 x 1 Porto(irregular goal)
Vitoria SC 1 x 4 Vitoria FC(classic) ;)

okay, cheers for the opinion mate. he looked like the thin version of falcao a bit to me at first sight. but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom