Piggyback Official PES5 Strategy Guide

Mart said:
What are you suggesting? :)

No competition unfortunately...

*votes for change of topic title*

Sure your just pimping piggy back? :lol:

How about a poll on if this is worth buying?

Great guide. Very detailed and the comments from Seabass himself are very interesting. I only wish that they provided a guide to every team rather than the selected ones.

Mart said:
The review is up, feedback appreciated as always: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/articles.php?article=26895
Nice review in my opinion. Simple not too long and covers most of what I've heard this guide contains, main sections like "information about specific teams and which formation is best to use" and the description of each player ability/special ability and obviously all the mode explanation options and such.

In short although I had no doubt this guide was impressive from the glance I had over few pages of it last week, now this review of yours Mart has made my mind up and worked like an advertisement for Piggyback guide :p and despite the shipping cost to here being almost equal to price of the guide itself it has been ordered and will get to me sometime in 2 weeks by Airmal so i'm looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

Thanks to creators of this PES piggy back guide for this well detailed guide, I'm sure it'll be great to read and pick up little tidbits here and there even for those advanced users who think they know everything :D

Last edited:
so has nobody actually found anything useful from the guide or are you all keeping it to yourselves? surelly there has to be something...............

Okay well I've got the guide for couple weeks now and it's brilliant.

I'll tell you one thing.

You really need to watch out for stats above 95! It mentions something that I've always been although not knowingly the reason aware of somewhere subconciously.

It says that after 94 when you enter 95 and those REALLY red stats, suddenly the difference is a lot.

Meaning difference let's say in shooting of 95 to 94 is NOT same as 90 to 89 but it's more (a guess) likely something like 85 and 80 the difference is much more!

So if you give someone a 98 technique and one 96 you're not JUST uptting a difference between them but it's more like givin someone 80 technique and one 90.

Hope this makes sense and is just one of the many great things this book mentions.

Back
Top Bottom