PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

lol @ ASHMUFC thats a good example of what I was talkin about, he talks bollocks a lot of the time.

DJ

Does anybody think this game will be like WE10? I really hope that it has very little in common with that rubbish effort of a game!

KJK1LL3R said:
Does anybody think this game will be like WE10? I really hope that it has very little in common with that rubbish effort of a game!

I'm betting it will pretty much be an exact port of WE10 but with PC graphics!

Somebody obviously doesnt like WE10, there are elements of WE10's gameplay I quite like, especially the way the players control the ball and how Pacey players are very deadly like Henry.

DJ

Im the same, I really like WE10. The keepers rush out too much and spill a heell of alot aswell, but evrything else is awesome.

Like Ive said before a prettier version of WE10 would be perfect for me, although I doubt Konami will do that. PES 360 will have much more going for it.

Cool I hope so too Adonis but there are a lot of people who Doubt the 360 version of PES will be any good. I cant wait for it personally :)

DJ

Don't get me wrong, I have a 360 and I also like WE10 so even if it is a straight port of WE10 but with a little graphical enhancement I'll be happy. Problem though for us is that here in North America, irrespective of what any media has said, it's guaranteed that we won't get it until our usual date of March/April so WE11 will pretty much be out by the time we see it and the rosters will already be almost a year old.

Blimey how the hell can they get away with that? that sucks and is most unfair to you USA guys!

DJ

But you Americans get DVD's getting released 4 months earlier than UK, so you guys can watch them while you wait :)

ashmufc said:
But you Americans get DVD's getting released 4 months earlier than UK, so you guys can watch them while you wait :)

great advice to all the american pro evo fans "watch DVD's" :lmao:

i have a 360 and cant say any1 game is total next gen to me as yet. It has no HDMI Port it can only get a progresive rate of 720p (the p being progresive) My opinion is that most Konami Pro Evo titles and Winning Eleven titles are great games on any platform so i will buy pes6 on it. Even if a better version of WE10. That will pass my time till the ps3 version, which is going to be better than the xbox version because i think xbox is shit because it isnt a real next gen system. No doubt the update version, and future well produced games will make up for that ie HDMI, HD-DVD inclusions Halo3, Gears of War and others will benefit from the 360 hardware upgrade. At the moment fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)

Nah mate your obviously a sony fanboy... go post your Pro Sony and Anti Xbox 360 in another thread! Xbox 360 is not shit.... Xbox 360 is next gen.. just because it doesnt have an HDMI port dont mean a thing.... plus not many people own TV's capable of higher than 720P anyway!

If you wanna spend £425 quid on a console which IMHO is NO yes I said it NO better than Xbox 360 because it isnt! then thats up to you. All PS3 games I have seen so far look very similar graphically to Xbox 360 so does that in your eyes make PS3 not next gen?

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm definently going with the X-Box 360 version in October. Then I'll sell my X-Box to get a PS3 just because there are going to be MGS4 among other exclusives for the PS3.

johnthekingsingh said:
i have a 360 and cant say any1 game is total next gen to me as yet. It has no HDMI Port it can only get a progresive rate of 720p (the p being progresive) My opinion is that most Konami Pro Evo titles and Winning Eleven titles are great games on any platform so i will buy pes6 on it. Even if a better version of WE10. That will pass my time till the ps3 version, which is going to be better than the xbox version because i think xbox is shit because it isnt a real next gen system. No doubt the update version, and future well produced games will make up for that ie HDMI, HD-DVD inclusions Halo3, Gears of War and others will benefit from the 360 hardware upgrade. At the moment fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)

You don't like Americanization do you buddy ???

:lol:

johnthekingsingh said:

Your an arse.

ashmufc said:

I think with the super-helpful internet, most of us watch them at about the same time now don't you? :)

johnthekingsingh said:
It has no HDMI Port
So? Without HDMI you can still get HD.
it can only get a progresive rate of 720p
Only and so? I think all PS3 games bar MGS and GT4 will be 720p as well so why are you complaining? And whats wrong with 720p?
No doubt the update version, and future well produced games will make up for that ie HDMI, HD-DVD inclusions Halo3, Gears of War and others will benefit from the 360 hardware upgrade.
Gears of War will come out on XBox360 this year, not on XBox540, and I don't think even a "new" XBox will amke a 360 game look any better.

At the moment fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)
That's why Konami are making PES on XBox, and also if you think its "shit" why did you buy it, so you won't wet yourself at night thinking you are a Sony fanboy, so you conceinse can lay at rest? :lmao: :lol:

My bad if it has already been answered but will it be region free? Anyone know?

Simmsm88 said:
My bad if it has already been answered but will it be region free? Anyone know?
No one knows as of yet.

I very much doubt it will be mate.

DJ

they need to release more in game pics and maybe give glimpse to a gameplay vid of the 360 version. the ONLY version that will be next gen this year.

I feel that konami will either make a brand new PS3 version for the PS3 when it luanches in japan or something like the PSP vers where it took a few months.

However konami have neglected the current next gen. the 360 has alot of power comparable to a high end PC so developing for it is just like either porting the PS2 versions to PC or starting with a more powerful system again more familiar to them right now unlike the PS3 architecture which will take time to master because of the way it needs to be programmed for.

360 and PS3 version will be the same. If PES6 doesn't come out on PS3, then it'll be PES7, but it'll still be the same as on 360.

NickSCFC said:
360 and PS3 version will be the same. If PES6 doesn't come out on PS3, then it'll be PES7, but it'll still be the same as on 360.
Not sure, because Blu Ray Disk
and PS3 have a Japan version, and not sure for the Xbox 360 version

Your telling me PES is suddenly going to drastically increase in Size TG? I very much doubt that somehow unless the PS3 version is going to have some additional content that the Xbox 360 versions wont have....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Your telling me PES is suddenly going to drastically increase in Size TG? I very much doubt that somehow unless the PS3 version is going to have some additional content that the Xbox 360 versions wont have....

DJ
"Not sure" isn't an affirmation

thank you to all the educated people :)

As per usual he comes in.... he posts crap once in a blue moon, then he leaves.

DJ

Hmm lets think about this. Sony have not released any details about the PS3 and already people think it will be 10x more powerful then the 360 and its price will compete with the 360 as well.

WTF are you on? PS3 will be 10x more powerful? I very much doubt it! From what developers for both consoles have said is they are almost a dead heat... get it? A DEAD HEAT! What does that mean? there is hardly anything to choose between them..... the only 2 things to choose is Storage because Blue Ray can store up to 50GB (PS3) on 1 Disc and DVD9 can only store 9.4 GB (XBOX 360) but at present that wont be a big issue and also online play to which MS has been superior since it launched XBox live a couple of years ago....

All this bullshit about the PS3 being 10 times more powerful is bollocks, especially if you look at gameplay footage of games actually being played on PS3... they dont look too spectacularly better than Xbox 360 to me... if anything they are similar in quality to Xbox 360... I wish all these Sony fanboys would piss off and stop posting in an XBOX 360 PES6 Thread spouting why the PS3 will be better!

Make your own PS3 vs Xbox 360 thread for christ sake!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom