Pes Stats Database is gone forever

Thinking about it, since people on PES forums like the games to be as realistic as possible, i'm surprised there's never been a thread where people discuss player stats and overall ratings...

When the database was busy and the forums worked, i used to love the debates. Watching people insist that Bebe's ratings increase just because he joined Man United. :)

So, over the past few months, I've been geeking out and building this kickass database of FIFA 23 -> PES 21 player stats. These stats are all linked to the original PES IDs, which means they're totally future-proof!

If you need any help or if there's anything I can do to contribute to the PES community, I'm your guy. Seriously, just hit me up, and I'll be more than happy to lend a hand in any way I can.

let me tell you about the conversion process. I've got my own formula going on here. I make sure the stats are realistic and damn good for gameplay. And , the overall player ratings? They're only off by +/- 1 from the FIFA stats.

Right now, my database is rocking around 8,000 players, and I'm constantly adding more stats to it. You know, gotta keep things fresh for all you PES enthusiasts out there! Also updating them once a week with the latest FIFA Live update. Its a semi automated process.

Hit me up if you need anything, and let's make the PES gaming experience even more epic together!
Was the source of those stats pesstatsdatabase.com? Or somewhere else?

Hello, I made this sheet inspired by the work of DriemPes and using some criterias of DantePes6.
You need to extract the player csv using FMRTE.23 and then copy and paste its contents in the first sheet.
All the formulas are SUPER simple, I'm posting it here for your input in order to make it more accurate.
Hope you think its useful and could help me improve it.

converter and tutorials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IDmoginLAc6J_jgzM9vs7ZsAnPVPaxC5?usp=share_link
FM23 and FMRTE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EX5D5qh7MwLUX_xAXjMY5HTMsBdv1CXM?usp=share_link

Last edited:
Hello, I made this sheet inspired by the work of DriemPes and using some criterias of DantePes6.
You need to extract the player csv using FMRTE.23 and then copy and paste its contents in the first sheet.
All the formulas are SUPER simple, I'm posting it here for your input in order to make it more accurate.
I wanted to ask you a few things: from which site do you copy the values to be pasted into the first sheet which we will then convert into Pes values? And above all how to copy these values from this site? Because some sites don't allow you to copy items. Let me know and thanks in advance.

I wanted to ask you a few things: from which site do you copy the values to be pasted into the first sheet which we will then convert into Pes values? And above all how to copy these values from this site? Because some sites don't allow you to copy items. Let me know and thanks in advance.

as he said you need to use FMRTE 23 which is a real time editor for fm and export as csv...

Sorry for not point it out earlier, i thought the use of FMRTE was broadly known.
I share some players csv samples in order to try the converter, so if You think it is useful, then install FM23 and FMRTE for more players.(sadly the players are extracted one by one as particular csv files and not as a database)

good work

converter and tutorials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IDmoginLAc6J_jgzM9vs7ZsAnPVPaxC5?usp=share_link
FM23 and FMRTE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EX5D5qh7MwLUX_xAXjMY5HTMsBdv1CXM?usp=share_link

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am also very upset by the death of this site. Maybe someone knows what was the problem? What was the reason for the end of this?

Hi guys. I am also very upset by the death of this site. Maybe someone knows what was the problem? What was the reason for the end of this?

Yes it is very sad news. Maybe read from the first post of this thread and you will get some information about what happened. In particular post 14 explains. ;)

Yes it is very sad news. Maybe read from the first post of this thread and you will get some information about what happened. In particular post 14 explains. ;)
Oh yeah, my bad. I've read it now. I have been visiting PSD since its born (2008, I guess), maybe you can contact me via PM, I really am interested in this site's reborn. I'd like to donate through Patreon, but I'm from Russia and my cards will not work on Patreon.

Oh yeah, my bad. I've read it now. I have been visiting PSD since its born (2008, I guess), maybe you can contact me via PM, I really am interested in this site's reborn. I'd like to donate through Patreon, but I'm from Russia and my cards will not work on Patreon.

That’s ok, sometimes there’s a lot of messages to read through. I think @josev is probably the best person to contact as I was not part of PSD, all I did was use their stats ;)

Some posts removed. Keep whatever personal feuds or anger you have to yourself or take it someplace else, this isn't the place to battle things out that happened god knows where and letting us have to deal with the fallout as consequence. We won't. Be kind, please.

Hi all,

Weird to be considering myself a "new" member here, since I've been aware of Evo-web pretty much since about 2007 :D

Tl;dr
Long-time PES6 soulmate
May have old useful stat sets/good IG app faces
Happy to help this community where I can

The long version
I'll try and keep this short as possible.

PES6 has always felt like my game if you get me ever since 2006. I've never enjoyed a game more, or likely ever will, and I couldn't tell you the amount of hours I've dedicated to editing kits, stats, apps etc. I used to be a regular on PESFan editing section back in the day, since my efforts were all manual and mainly using IG editing features and the PES6 java Editor (patches and modding always felt beyond me, though that's a separate question I'll be asking in a different part of the forum, since I'd love to get the Firebird patch onto a PS2/know if it's possible to get it on a PS2 emulator - I have a mac alas.)

Anyway, since about last October I've been editing a new option file for PS2 - something of a "Best of the 2000s-Present era" The aim has been to create era squads (i.e. Chelsea 2005-2009 era", United's Ferguson 2006-2009, much like what Miti del Calcio and a few of the others have done.). Squads are beefy, with around 30 odd players in each, and the priority was to get the Master League teams sorted before editing the rest of the game.

PSD has always been my go-to for stats, so I was gutted to see it close down, especially while I'm creating this. I had noticed it becoming more unreliable as the months rolled on. While I've being putting together my option file, along with using the Wayback machine to recover PES6 sets where I can, Tapatalk Pesclassicstats, Miti del calcio, PESKINGS, have all been incredibly valuable resources too.

SO, some details that may/may not be of interest.

I was lucky enough to have kept hold off .max and .xps option files from long time passing, with the main one being MikeandMilanista's 2007/2008 option file being the oldest and my 'base'. From that, I'd make endless edits for faces and stats using various sites over the years.

I'm not totally certain yet what folk need here but if anyone would like a copy of my option file I'm working on, or copies of stats I've taken from PSD for classic 2000s era players, I'd be happy to share what I have already. What's more, some of my older saved option files have PSD sets from around 2008-2012, so I don't know if they'd be useful at all.

Best,

Ted

Maan...that sucks. Been using PSD for a long time now.

Thinking about it, since people on PES forums like the games to be as realistic as possible, i'm surprised there's never been a thread where people discuss player stats and overall ratings...

I remember back in the pesfan days in the early 2000s (I became aware of PSD a few years after...or maybe it wasn't even around back then ?) this guy del piero had a great thread where he'd post much better stats than Konami's, others would post stats for faces, everybody would discuss things....it was great.

Thankfully I found another pretty decent site I've been using in recent years..

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/peskingsedition/?sid=e4862277e806e296fe1238ece0b5a219

Translations for specials...

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pes...de-habilidades-especiales-y-cartas-t8749.html

salute.gif

Hi very sad tbh.
So the "deleter" is the one who have the ftp and control panel access maybe he has backup otherwise what happened was a half death then he came back and said it will be maintenance for 2021/2022 it should be maximum 1 month length then he disappear and people asking without answers and i don't know why no one of mods answered the people who asked and at that time you already together and have contact of each others so maybe there is another half for the story maybe you know or maybe you dont know but that's it you can start a new website by yourself or do kind of partnership with others like pesmaster/e-db or efootballhub and many others it should be amazing and people will comment specially if it will be pesmaster

Hi very sad tbh.
So the "deleter" is the one who have the ftp and control panel access maybe he has backup otherwise what happened was a half death then he came back and said it will be maintenance for 2021/2022 it should be maximum 1 month length then he disappear and people asking without answers and i don't know why no one of mods answered the people who asked and at that time you already together and have contact of each others so maybe there is another half for the story maybe you know or maybe you dont know but that's it you can start a new website by yourself or do kind of partnership with others like pesmaster/e-db or efootballhub and many others it should be amazing and people will comment specially if it will be pesmaster
+ the basics are there and java coded it was easy to convert so there is something weird and it is not like the person start hating what he did or have so maybe it is another thing like money or idk what .

this came as a big suprise to me as well, it was totally a fucked up thing to do by rob. the site was dying and we were ready to accept it, but erasing all legacy and the remnants of community is a stupid and unncecessary thing to do
so the story is, these last few years you could say that PSD was on "life support", because site code mas a total mess, we had no one to fix it, and even when we had rob's friend dev volunteer for a short while, he said it's messed up and would take tons of time to even figure out the cause of most issues, after he already sepnt many hours on it. it was only getting worse with sporadic weeks of downtime, we could only do some band-aid fixes for that: frequent server restarts, sometimes restoring weeks-old backups losing all new data, but at least it was running, and we were improving our stats quality in spite of that, we had some sort of community around it in discord. then our hosting provider started getting very shady, introducing new issues, their support would be nearly impossible to reach, last thing they did in april is took a monthly payment for a week of their services, then demand another montly payment, saying we have a grace period of 3 weeks before they shut us down, then they shut the site down after just two days (on my birthday, lol), of course their support was impossible to reach again. rob has been saying that the messed up site code would make it nearly impossible to transfer to another host, so the best we could do is rely on patreon and ad revenue to keep it on life support and get ready for the site to go down for good, this went on for about a year, but it caught up to us as you can see
i think we should've reached out for some support to other pes communities like this one, but i personally didn't know how excatly we would do that (how to put it into words), so we never did, except on out discord (it was two weeks ago, and no one noticed it). it seems foolish now as i see web devs in this here thread who could've at least consulted us on the code issues
anyway, we may have a site backup left with one of our guys who was trying to work on keeping the site semi-alive, but i'm not sure, i'll need to ask first. do any of you guys want to take a look at it later? i really hope that we can at least rescue the database and revive it in one form or another @A.A.A @marqisspes6

i think we're should create another discord server for PSD community now, but except this thread, i don't know how else we could find our lost audience
visitors don't matter but people who discuss the stats matter so even a section here in evo-web will be something until you figure out what you must do
Edit : threads can be only teams not players so the like and reply buttons will work more

Is there anyone that makes a PES6 to FM23 stats converter?
And can someone send me a new link of the backup discord server

Is there anyone that makes a PES6 to FM23 stats converter?
And can someone send me a new link of the backup discord server
https://discord.gg/RXZqQfJet6

as for the current status:

we have a site backup from the end of january, but it won't be restored the way it was. for now we're considering restoring just the player database, maybe converting it to some other format, then putting up a simpler website (@marqisspes6 is helping us with it, huge thanks to him). it may take some time, maybe even a lot, or it may not happen at all, but it's what we can realistically hope to achieve for now. if it suceeds, we'll see what we can do with that further, whether we can make it look more modern and appealing, make the site pay on its own for hosting with ads etc

https://discord.gg/RXZqQfJet6

as for the current status:

we have a site backup from the end of january, but it won't be restored the way it was. for now we're considering restoring just the player database, maybe converting it to some other format, then putting up a simpler website (@marqisspes6 is helping us with it, huge thanks to him). it may take some time, maybe even a lot, or it may not happen at all, but it's what we can realistically hope to achieve for now. if it suceeds, we'll see what we can do with that further, whether we can make it look more modern and appealing, make the site pay on its own for hosting with ads etc
Amazing news! That gives hope to restore it somehow. Is the database in csv or something?

Back
Top Bottom