PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview (first post updated!)

hi kouroux im henry is a legend of neoseeker im new asweel and had the same idea as you .Happy to see you too :lmao:

He was online a while ago.

EDIT
I'm talking about Jide.

Last edited:

There is a tool for the PS2 V12 Slimline which puts all the sensors on meaning you can leave the lid open and use swapmagic to your hearts content :)

DJ

What about the referees? Are they improved?

The Advantage Rule in Pro 4 was horrible, whenever you were going to counter-attack and passed the ball up the field, your opponent could tackle the passing player and the referee just blows his whistle, walks towards the player and taps his shoulder. That is so fucking annoying!!

EDIT: Another thing I want to know about is if the replays can be viewed when the ball goes out of bounds? I want to save a thunderous drive that touches the post and goes out

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabac Red said:
No I got my PS2 chipped for a tenner less than that.

But did you buy your PS2 with its chip for that £45?! ;)

Cool, nice one Jide.

I'm not sure I've seen that last Henry shot video before. Net animations look a bit more realistic, and the ball appears to actually get stuck under the net, at the back, like in real life. :cool:

Just like to thank you so so much for the time and effort uve spent to do the movies for us jide.. thanks..

also.. one of the movies uve sent has proved that replay views are improved, and can be raised higher as they were in pre we8 editions.. yes yes yes..

oh while your there.. and if u can.. could u please provide a movie that goes through the in game camera views.. inparticular id love to the one which is slightly closer in than the default and at about 6-9 on angle..
if not thats cool..

thanks again,
steve

Can you please shoot the ball out of bonds and after a couple of seconds try to view the replay?

also.. one of the movies uve sent has proved that replay views are improved, and can be raised higher as they were in pre we8 editions.. yes yes yes..

first thing i sow on that vid is the replay view they fixed that, this is a great news

ronaldo10 said:

first thing i sow on that vid is the replay view they fixed that, this is a great news

tell me about it.. its one of the reasons i go back and play we7int.. alot of the goals ive saved are just awesome to veiw in those great we7int replay veiws..
In the case of we8 and we8le, i get no real satisfaction of viewing the goals.. as they only look good in real time. the replay views are so low.. and players get in way of the ball and full view of the goal.

this new improvement is enough to get me excited.. all the others are just a big fat icing on the cake, since there are so many new improvements in pes5/we9..

if only they could improve the normal middle view.. ie. the default view in we7int.. i know alot here dont use this view.. but for me.. they fked it up bad in we8.. again.. too low.. i think with the replay views improving.. i think there is hope, as ive always thought there was a correlation between low camera views introduced in we8 with the lower middle normal view... both occured at the same time.. ie. when we8 began.

cheers,
steve

That was from PSM2 wasn't it?

They never have playable demo's, just movies. Here's hoping we can get some proper match/ extended gameplay coverage now though. :D

WOW cheers jide!

Looks great. I Get psm2 but it didnt say anything about a video in this or the next issue :(

Why can't they make some movies that show new movements or something

Thanks to JJoseca

fotogramagrabado130zt.jpg

fotogramagrabado148jc.jpg

fotogramagrabado150ez.jpg

fotogramagrabado165jf.jpg

fotogramagrabado171he.jpg

zid10kf.jpg

zid2ja.jpg

Thanks for the vids. A good length to see the flow and speed.
The speed looks identical to PES4. A few nice new animations - the goal kick looks better. I liked Zidane's stop and shot, pretty cool.

Has anyone tried - or does anyone know, if one will be able to insert the club logos from PES4 into the PES5 option file? Indeed has anyone tried to open a PES5 option file in the PESeditor?
Would love to know the answers - cheers. :D

Back
Top Bottom