PES 5 Beta previews

Re: PES 5 Beta preview (first post updated!)

I'd hope to see some vids showing all those new header animations they included.

I dont want to see so much that theres not much left to see once I get the game.
Thats happened to me in the past with other games and its ruined my experience.

Yeh you can never have enough vids :D I would like to see him record a full training match, that should cover alot. But it'll be a huge file and it'll take him ages to upload depending on his connection, or he could make a torrent :D

A torrent still means he'd have to upload to us.

I want to see if there are any more players with individual moves like Ronaldinho's Elastico.
Thats all thats left to see along with the new headers.

Yes but once people start downloading off him they share with others. In other words there sharing there bandwith, which means he doesn't wait have to for it to be uploaded all in one go, as it can be downloaded from straight away. This is why I said it might take him a while and a torrent would be quicker ;) But hey I doubt he will even do it lol, was just a suggestion. :D

It would still take the same time for him to upload it fully though, and just be longer for anyone else to get it because his upload bandwidth would be saturated with 10 people instead of just one FTP or server upload. ;)

Yeh ok, but I was meaning in the time it takes him to upload it people could nearly have it all due to the fact torrents can be download from instantly and every peer shares what they have d/l so once somneone has 1mb they share it with others. But either way it would be great if he could do it ;)

We could discuss this at length, but lets stay on topic. :)

Anyway, with under 2 weeks until WE9's release, I'd say we might not have too long to wait until a gameplay video surfaces, maybe only a week. :shock:
I dont know why I'd be shocked by that actually, but we might get a video of a full half or something, which would be nice.

check out the nets in the video of the galatasary player volleying the shot. Theyre tied down harder and almost triangular old style. Like in real madrids stadium

ARRGGGHHHHHH!
MUST...PLAY...THIS...GAME!
The wait almost hurts.

Yeh I agree, the games out officially in 10 days so we'll be playing it soon anyway :D Some people will have it before release aswell so we should see some good things soon, usually pes5 is just a tweaked we9 so if we9 is a good as it looks. then pes5 is gonna be a great game :)

PES5 is always more up to date too.

Are the PS2 and PC versions released together?

mattster12 said:
Yes but once people start downloading off him they share with others. In other words there sharing there bandwith, which means he doesn't wait have to for it to be uploaded all in one go, as it can be downloaded from straight away. This is why I said it might take him a while and a torrent would be quicker ;) But hey I doubt he will even do it lol, was just a suggestion. :D
HAHAHA! :lol: Have you ever seen any of the PES/WE patch torrents? People share? Do they F*** :lmao:

To be honest I haven't but I thought a site full of pes/we fans would be more likely too lol. Obviously not.

I can not wait to get winning eleven 9

jide got couple more questions..thanks for your time.

- can players still execute backheel passes that travel 20m+ that travel like a bullet and dead straight all the time?
- in winter conditions, is there snow in english,italian,spanish n other stadiums where there isn't in real life?
- do goalkeepers, regardless of skill level, always dive fully stretch either left or right and catch the ball with two hands successfully? do they make one handed saves MAJORITY of the time as in real life?

Milanista said:
Usually no. PS2 usually comes around October, and PC+Xbox in December or later.
That sucks. So now I have no choice but to get a new PS2. :(

You can pick up a ps2 for as little as 30-40 quid on ebay ;)

Sorry i've been pretty busy. Will be busy this week to due to work. So i'll try to get some new header animations for you kezzy. You guys have to see the animation when you do a backwards header. The player scoops down and heads it back it flows so well. You also get the sort of lazy diving header to generate as much power as possible when the ball is travelling slow.

fantomas23 said:
jide got couple more questions..thanks for your time.

- can players still execute backheel passes that travel 20m+ that travel like a bullet and dead straight all the time?
- in winter conditions, is there snow in english,italian,spanish n other stadiums where there isn't in real life?
- do goalkeepers, regardless of skill level, always dive fully stretch either left or right and catch the ball with two hands successfully? do they make one handed saves MAJORITY of the time as in real life?

To be honest expect the amount of goals your normally score in WE8 LE. But the goalkeepers seem much better at rushing out and better at closer range. I think obstructing the GK's view plays some part.

I haven't had a match in the snow online so i don't know.

Backhell passes seem less accurate than before but that could be down to the passing skills of the players. Although it wasn't that bad in WE8 LE are you referring to PES4.

P.S could people ask what game they are referring to when asking questions.

Oh right yeah my webspace was killed :P
I'm going to put some new vids on my mates site. If people want to mirror my videos i don't mind but at least ask or credit me.

Milanista said:
Usually no. PS2 usually comes around October, and PC+Xbox in December or later.

According to Amazon:

PES5 (PS2)
Release date: October 24th 2005

PES5 (PC)

PES5 (Xbox)

mattster12 said:
You can pick up a ps2 for as little as 30-40 quid on ebay ;)
But where I live, mod chipping a PS2 costs about £70+.
I'll just have to see if I can convince my mate to borrow me his console. He hardly uses it but he can be a bit of an ass when it comes to borrowing stuff to people. Which is why I'll try and bribe him with my PSP. :mrgreen:

Hopefully, I'll have a job by then so I'll buy myself a new PS2.

Back
Top Bottom