PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hello all, does Klashmans tactics work for the latest Evoweb Patch (DP5) and how do I go about installing it? Will it work by putting my edit file into the klashmans importer?

Thanks,
Niko.

tried and Bundesliga Formations looks like a mess, like Dahoud (CM) playing RM for Dortmund, and Nkuku (Midfielder) playing ST for RB Leipzig, do u know the reason?

Nkunku IS an SS though. I always see him deployed upfront or wide left. I mean for Leipzig nowadays Forsberg is a forward, Klostermann & Halstenberg are CBs and basically everyone is a RWB. :D

I’m on xbox is there a way to import the tactics manuel? On Pes 2019 i download pdfs with the teamtactics. Thx!

Hey ! I'm having a weird problem : when i want to enter Edit to see if all the formations are correct, the game forces me to create a new Edit. Of course doing so put the original Konami formations back on. Saving then restarting the game, and it still forces me to create a new Edit, like nothing was saved previously. Launching a match without creating a new Edit gives me the Konami formations.

What am i doing wrong ? Everything went well when i did that with the data pack 5.0

Hey ! I'm having a weird problem : when i want to enter Edit to see if all the formations are correct, the game forces me to create a new Edit. Of course doing so put the original Konami formations back on. Saving then restarting the game, and it still forces me to create a new Edit, like nothing was saved previously. Launching a match without creating a new Edit gives me the Konami formations.

What am i doing wrong ? Everything went well when i did that with the data pack 5.0
Do you have other mods installed - such as the ML Manager mod (which needs the latest update in order to be compatible with edit files)?

any tactisc for euro2020?

If I find some time I will do them all. Luckily I have watched most games so a few teams play the same way as they did in the world cup and the new systems make sense to me so with this new tablet I have should make things smooth.

- Russia, Belgium, Croatia play the same was as they did 3 years ago, I will update that but you can use what I did 3 years ago before i do
- Sweden, Poland, Portugal play very similar
and Spain is the same concept, France is a little less counter attack based

the others i understand their setup and will provide them. England have changed from their long ball shit and Germany have their unique 343 hybrid thing.

Just a little bit too summer social right now, and its hot outside so I don't like to be stuck inside. But i will do them hopefully. Maybe tomorrow but no promises.

Last edited:
If I find some time I will do them all. Luckily I have watched most games so a few teams play the same way as they did in the world cup and the new systems make sense to me so with this new tablet I have should make things smooth.

- Russia, Belgium, Croatia play the same was as they did 3 years ago, I will update that but you can use what I did 3 years ago before i do
- Sweden, Poland, Portugal play very similar
and Spain is the same concept, France is a little less counter attack based

the others i understand their setup and will provide them. England have changed from their long ball shit and Germany have their unique 343 hybrid thing.

Just a little bit too summer social right now, and its hot outside so I don't like to be stuck inside. But i will do them hopefully. Maybe tomorrow but no promises.
and the Dutch play 5-3-2 /3-5-2

does someone have an edit file of these tactics compatible with DP7 update of Evoweb patch?

Back
Top Bottom