PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Quick question regarding the resolution, I have my native resolution set as 1920x1080, thought I want to play the game at 1280x720 due to specs. If I select 1280x720 in settings then there will be huge black border all around the game window, is there a way to overscale the image and make it stretch on the full screen just like it used to be in the previous versions?

Have you fixed your problems? Are you able to play the game now bud?

Nope. Waiting 4 the patch. I think they will solve it.

1505659287-sans-titre.png

I don't see griezmann in atletico madrid.. i am using WEHK OF, import team n competition.. use live update from konami.. anyone experience this ?

Also i must say again 3d grass model like during kick off zoom in to ball is better in PES 2017..

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

Problem: In My Club i can´t join "My Club Cups" because the area is always greyed out.

Question: Is it a Problem with my Settings (edited Data) oder are there just no Online Cups at the moment?

Here with my little problem again. Intro, champions intro and Europe league intro are choppy although the game plays fine. It's like jumping the image and I have checked all possibilities of v sync and everything in Nvidia control panel. Just annoying because it's supposed there should be any problem with a video playing. Windows 10 Creators here and can't find a solution for this. It's stuttering and not fine.

I know my specs can cause some hiccups from time to time when player get into the field but nothing serious and in celebrations when they score a goal but rarely from time to time, but intros are strange played.

Hi everybody,

Problem: In My Club i can´t join "My Club Cups" because the area is always greyed out.

Question: Is it a Problem with my Settings (edited Data) oder are there just no Online Cups at the moment?

Because they don´t happen everyday.....only saturdays I think.

Still having fun playing the demo. Can somebody tell me whether this is an earlier code of the game and what improvements are in the full release.

When i get a throw in the opposition put me under no pressure whatso ever they just stand still is this sorted in the full game.

I don't see griezmann in atletico madrid.. i am using WEHK OF, import team n competition.. use live update from konami.. anyone experience this ?

Also i must say again 3d grass model like during kick off zoom in to ball is better in PES 2017..
griezmann is on the bench,you can find him in gameplan, just in the bottom of those bench players

Did anyone find a good OF for PC version? I know kits, competitions and images can be imported using the PS4 ones, but i want to fix my squads.

Yeah me too.
I would love it if people like Matt, Kilay and Lami who seem to know what to do regarding tactics to fix certain bugs in the game, released an option file for PC with all of their tricks.
They have a passion to do all that I really don't have. I would get tired and quit after editing the 4th team.

Here with my little problem again. Intro, champions intro and Europe league intro are choppy although the game plays fine. It's like jumping the image and I have checked all possibilities of v sync and everything in Nvidia control panel. Just annoying because it's supposed there should be any problem with a video playing. Windows 10 Creators here and can't find a solution for this. It's stuttering and not fine.

I know my specs can cause some hiccups from time to time when player get into the field but nothing serious and in celebrations when they score a goal but rarely from time to time, but intros are strange played.
I have the same problem and I have very high specs.

Hi all. After i applied the v0.1 option file that was earlier recommended and posted here, It has screwed up the player lineups.

Each team is filled with a Goalkeeper duplicated across the whole squad list of any team!

Hi all. After i applied the v0.1 option file that was earlier recommended and posted here, It has screwed up the player lineups.

Each team is filled with a Goalkeeper duplicated across the whole squad list of any team!
Apply the option file but keep all tickboxes unticked (so that player data isn't imported). Should fix it!

your refresh rate seems to be set at 24hz, go into display properties in windows and change it to 60hz, this should solve your problem, the game runs at your desktops set refresh rate, which is good for us with high refresh rate panels, but causes problems if you are unaware that you refresh rate is set under 60hz.

Thanks but nope, that's not the case. Display was set to 60 hz. PES 2018 is the only (Steam) game which causes these issues.

Thanks but nope, that's not the case. Display was set to 60 hz. PES 2018 is the only (Steam) game which causes these issues.

I had the same problem. I went to the Nvidia configuration panel and into size and position desktop adjustement i have selected full screen for scale mode.
After that everything went smooth.

Did anyone find a good OF for PC version? I know kits, competitions and images can be imported using the PS4 ones, but i want to fix my squads.

Yeah me too.
I would love it if people like Matt, Kilay and Lami who seem to know what to do regarding tactics to fix certain bugs in the game, released an option file for PC with all of their tricks.
They have a passion to do all that I really don't have. I would get tired and quit after editing the 4th team.

Did you see this one?

I have never ever played a single MyClub match. Have never even entered that Game Mode. I mean it: NEVER.
I wonder if it's time to....

I was exactly same as You.....confession time,decided to give it a go as I had never ever even looked in there.
I will make this short & sweet.
Plenty of content in there, and after spinning the wheel of fortune several times I had a front line of Rashford,Ronaldo & Maradona,with me so far?All very random.
Started a few games v COM, I assume it starts on regular level,so found winning easy.Then was met with fact my selected squad was over the cost target for the manager I had,which apparently would seriously impair teams moral, so I had to put several lowly rated reserves in.Then as a result I had a tough game v Newcastle and drew 4-4, and VERY entertaining it was.
Its pure fantasy,just like FIFA FUT ( I played FIFA 16 a fair bit).
Later decided to have a cheeky spin and got Ibrahimovic to add to squad.
I am a Master League fan, but I never start ML till I have the game modded up to a higher level,so that usually means Oct/Nov for some serious ML for me.
This might keep me interested, maybe.

I was exactly same as You.....confession time,decided to give it a go as I had never ever even looked in there.
I will make this short & sweet.
Plenty of content in there, and after spinning the wheel of fortune several times I had a front line of Rashford,Ronaldo & Maradona,with me so far?All very random.
Started a few games v COM, I assume it starts on regular level,so found winning easy.Then was met with fact my selected squad was over the cost target for the manager I had,which apparently would seriously impair teams moral, so I had to put several lowly rated reserves in.Then as a result I had a tough game v Newcastle and drew 4-4, and VERY entertaining it was.
Its pure fantasy,just like FIFA FUT ( I played FIFA 16 a fair bit).
Later decided to have a cheeky spin and got Ibrahimovic to add to squad.
I am a Master League fan, but I never start ML till I have the game modded up to a higher level,so that usually means Oct/Nov for some serious ML for me.
This might keep me interested, maybe.

Oh, very insightful indeed.
I never ever touched FUT either so I have no idea about these kind of so called "modes for kids".
I will probably give it a shot if I can't come to grips with how gameplay in Master League is this year.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom