PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

And the Online problems have started.
Lost connection two times this evening after beeing paired to someone and stating match (of course both matches lost with 3-0, stealing precious contracts from C.Ronaldo and T. Kross)
Also ball drawing(free agents) loads up about 2 minutes before it starts.
Do they never learn?
Also Is it me or the myclub rewards got a hell lot smaller since pes2017? Beating opponents twice my rating and barely gettings 1500 points. One top ball draw takes you back 10000. Have they completely lost their minds?

griezmann is on the bench,you can find him in gameplan, just in the bottom of those bench players

Oh my bad, lol thanks.

For anyone that has stutter in replay and intros but smooth on gameplay and have same performance gpu as mine, gtx 960 2gb. please try set.
1. set all frame rate to 60 fps
2. crowd = medium
3. motion blur and bloom to off..

OK this is annoying me now. I just cannot get it to play consistently smooth. I don't have the best setup but looked at the fps whilst turning off vsync .

On Medium - consistently in the 80's, but tearing is horrendous and it's sluggish/unplayable with stuttering.

Vsync on or left to application- consistent 60 but sluggish, stuttering and unplayable.

Tried numerous variations of frame limiters, vsync on/off and it's just unplayable.

Can't start any modes until it's sorted. :( Game seems so good as well.

For me some matches are smooth online , some have little input lag but it is not as bad as ppl are making it out to be . But at the end of the day that is only my experience , yours might be different .

For me some matches are smooth online , some have little input lag but it is not as bad as ppl are making it out to be . But at the end of the day that is only my experience , yours might be different .

I would be glad if I could play online because I don't find any opponents. The strange thing is that in co-op mode everything is perfect but in the online division mode I can't find anyone. Really annoying.

I'm ripping my hair out of frustration with the disastrous player switching and the extremely weak defensive AI, the game scores at will regardless of what I do as the defenders will more or less stand by and watch the opponent forwards run into space.

am I alone in feeling this?

what frustrates me the most is that the AI defense and player switching was working fairly well in the previous iteration of the game, it baffles me how you can take something good and turn it into crap for no apparent reason.

Where could you find this update?
When you start pes 2018 the update should install via steam client..to check if your updated right click pes 2018.exe/properties/details...file version should be 1.1.0.2
Untitled-1.png

When you start pes 2018 the update should install via steam client..to check if your updated right click pes 2018.exe/properties/details...file version should be 1.1.0.2
Yes I have this 1.1.0.2 version but still doesn't run

Last edited:
OK this is annoying me now. I just cannot get it to play consistently smooth. I don't have the best setup but looked at the fps whilst turning off vsync .

On Medium - consistently in the 80's, but tearing is horrendous and it's sluggish/unplayable with stuttering.

Vsync on or left to application- consistent 60 but sluggish, stuttering and unplayable.

Tried numerous variations of frame limiters, vsync on/off and it's just unplayable.

Can't start any modes until it's sorted. :( Game seems so good as well.
Did you tried this https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-2018-editing-prevent-lag-for-more-fps.77917/

I'm ripping my hair out of frustration with the disastrous player switching and the extremely weak defensive AI, the game scores at will regardless of what I do as the defenders will more or less stand by and watch the opponent forwards run into space.

am I alone in feeling this?

what frustrates me the most is that the AI defense and player switching was working fairly well in the previous iteration of the game, it baffles me how you can take something good and turn it into crap for no apparent reason.

yup, i have exactly the same problem

either L1 or stick is 100% accurate when it comes to switching players, not to mention the weird behavior of defense mixed up with collisions problems , favorable counters that are very random etc

overall its enjoyable tho, but without inputlag and those problems, it could have been so much more fun

Runs for everyone else here, why not post Your PC spec so we can try & help.

We've tried before, all it did was cluttering up this thread without any luck in the end. There's something fundamentally wrong somewhere, so I'm afraid this should be taken to the Steam forums instead of this thread.

Another workaround is, instead of loading "Default" in Teams Strategy Menu in the Edit Mode.
You can do this:

DKCwOzEW4AACq1e.jpg

DKCwOzGX0AU2_kg.jpg

I have never ever played a single MyClub match. Have never even entered that Game Mode. I mean it: NEVER.
I wonder if it's time to....

Give it a shot! I´m doing it like superleeds.
Myclub is the bridge until mods and full OF´s are out to start a ML.

Even if you don´t wanna play online, the challenges against the COM are quite fun.

is MyClub basically ultimate team for PES?

The "idea" is quite the same. But i think My Club is less anoying because you can play the way you want. On FUT the gameplay obligates you to run and pass on high velocities, on My Club i feel that i can play slowly, passing and thinking abou the strategies, passing the ball trough the middle of the pitch, etc.

Back
Top Bottom