PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice for CPU

I found ManUtd tactic is 4231, not 433 in this video. Can you update the new one to your pack?

I played some matches using ManUtd and Liverpool in Top Player. WB can be opened easily for fast long ball. I prefer in OP set to FB, not SL. Are you playing SuperStar or Top Player?
Try to set the WB how FB in In possession and how SL in Out of possession).

I found ManUtd tactic is 4231, not 433 in this video. Can you update the new one to your pack?

I played some matches using ManUtd and Liverpool in Top Player. WB can be opened easily for fast long ball. I prefer in OP set to FB, not SL. Are you playing SuperStar or Top Player?

Here the new pack, to balance Liverpool , try different settings for Henderson Reg. Position DM (Build Up) and how previously said for Milner (Reg. position LB Box-to-Box or you could try also Offensive Fullback).
And set also Herrera in Man Utd to reg position DM N.10 Old Style

Last edited:
Different setting of FB SL on different formation

here a video that explain that any player style is directly connected with the position on the field (in one of the three scheme) thnks papinho81

Premiership Tactics
Middlesbrough, southampton, stoke, sunderland and watford require a fix, will be in the next video

I've tried to use the AOD 3 CBs but the SM who supposed to be WB just letting the flank open.
Then i got decent play with KO 5-2-3, IP 3-2-2-3, and back to 5-3-2 OP.
Few issues aren't a big deal such outter CB rotating with my SB when losing possession, the CM way too far from "mid" CB, and it fixed with 5 each defensive line and compactness.
Maintaining position is the key, quick counter or possession game is just the matter of attacking CMs or building attack CMs.

Hi landonG, thnks to share info
Just to understand
Are you talking about which tactics, and about mine or another custom maded by you?
Aod not work well, if you have a teams that need a possession with aod you can't take the possession in the right way, and center|wide presssing totally change the behavior of the WB.
About CM attaking /building another sure and simple way to a right placement , is position the CM before(building) or over (attacking) that line

It was my tacts.
Yes that area is where the CM build the gameplay.
But the my main issue is the WB play as decently WB. in my opinion and some research of it, making them from SB to SM back to SB is the best position.
7e7765510f364c25aff90042f1625f8c.jpg
All pass support, defensive line, and compactness is at 5 each.
About incisive run, that should be a good idea.
I'm about to add it to moses and alonso.

It was my tacts.
Yes that area is where the CM build the gameplay.
But the my main issue is the WB play as decently WB. in my opinion and some research of it, making them from SB to SM back to SB is the best position.
All pass support, defensive line, and compactness is at 5 each.
About incisive run, that should be a good idea.
I'm about to add it to moses and alonso.

Overpowered Chelsea :CONFUSE:
Anyway here my tacts about Conte's elevens, try that :BRMM:

Last edited:
Overpowered Chelsea :CONFUSE:
Anyway here my tacts about Conte's elevens, try that :BRMM:

Well, i use FH stats and just putting those to Player.bin and then reset the player.
I've tried your original 3-4-3, but i have problem when countering the flank or even finding a hole in the final 3rd. The SM seems "Ok, my manager intended me to stay exactly here as the masterplan, who care about space. Let's move back when we're attacked"

Well, i use FH stats and just putting those to Player.bin and then reset the player.
I've tried your original 3-4-3, but i have problem when countering the flank or even finding a hole in the final 3rd. The SM seems "Ok, my manager intended me to stay exactly here as the masterplan, who care about space. Let's move back when we're attacked"

Are you playing?? Remember i'm talking of CPU behavior, if you wanna play, mi advice is increase the attack prowness to the orange (+1) like the CPU when you attack...
Or you can also leave FB(or change nothing) in all scheme and add offensive fullbacks advanced tactics from your gameplan (for player the advanced tatcs work well)

@LandonG
see here at 17' i increased my attack prowness to +1 (light orange), how you can see the whole team push up more frequently after that change (this match is CPU vs CPU).

@LandonG
see here at 17' i increased my attack prowness to +1 (light orange), how you can see the whole team push up more frequently after that change (this match is CPU vs CPU).

Kilay are you going to do tactics and formation for La Liga and Serie A? I played a match with your tactics and it played really well . .. keep up the good work.

@Deco
Thnks for good feedback..
I have done the tactics for all the teams inside my patch, more than 400 teams..
Give me a couple of days to share some videos, anyway if you have a quick request i can provide 3 or 4 tactics on the fly for you

And if you have some advice to set the Leeds tactics you're welcome :)

@Deco
Thnks for good feedback..
I have done the tactis for all the teams inside my patch, more than 400 teams..
Give me a couple of days to share some videos, anyway if you have a quick request i can provide 3 or 4 tactics on the fly for you

I'm on ps4 and cant open the pc files. . .. I play as Valencia. .I will wait until you share your vids . .thanks Kilay.

I'm on ps4 and cant open the pc files. . .. I play as Valencia. .I will wait until you share your vids . .thanks Kilay.
Yep, i know it. I'm talking about videos, give 3 or 4 teams and i make a quick video (that not require too much time :) )

So about Valencia
I don't know your OF, but if you can
First of all add style OFF. Fullbacks to Gaya and Cancelo, replace Hole player with Old Style N.10 for E. Perez and REMOVE all the COM Styles trickster,mazing run and speeding bullet for the whole team and also def goalkeeper if present (i've do that for all the major league in my patch)
And wait the video i'm making it :)
Just a question 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 ???

Umm, we're busy about WB or offensive full-back these days. But i'm very interested in Tom Tuchel's BVB tactic.
Are they 4-1-4-1 or 3-2-2-3 ?

So about Valencia
I don't know your OF, but if you can
First of all add style OFF. Fullbacks to Gaya and Cancelo, replace Hole player with Old Style N.10 for E. Perez and REMOVE all the COM Styles trickster,mazing run and speeding bullet for the whole team and also def goalkeeper if present (i've do that for all the major league in my patch)
And wait the video i'm making it :)
Just a question 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 ???

I switch between 4-2--1 and 4-3-3 Kilay. Thanks bud.

@LandonG
try that

Usually i think schmelzer is the right replacement. But he provide less offensive support.

Back
Top Bottom