PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

that what happens when you try hard to be like them you ending up losing everything special about you.

KONAMI should know that the goal that Rakitic just scored doesnt happen too often, it needs to feel special again in PES 2016.

If I see Stoke play like Barca, I am going to turn off my console.

That is not the brightest comment in this thread.
Did you happen to watch Stoke last season?

At times they played very good football and now they have two more players from Barcelona (besides Bojan, who was already there last season). Stoke is more and more a team with a playing style that resembles Barcelona...

Sometimes i wonder if the people who slag off the PES games watch football, let alone have ever played it.

As for all the things i've seen in the footage, what do i think? Nothing. I have to play it to give a balanced opinion.

another video without midfield play, at least the nets are good :P

:)

You can see that they are both fifa players, sprinting like crazy, putting noob pressure with a ridiculous agressiveness, and yet I didint see any foul.

Tackles seem to be faaar too accurate, no fouls, that jump animation in wich the players avoid being tackled needs to tone down as well.

I miss WE9, the only game that really made you THINK how to defend and time your attackles, a game that ou punished ridiculous aggressiveness and blind pressure.

agree

also seems like they forgot to turn the lights on in the Juventus Arena

Q9416BZ.png

I have to be honest here... PES 2016 looking ridicukously arcade and too much like FIFA.

Ridiculously fast pace, akward movements (players are skating way too much), passing feels riculousky fast and accurate regardless of the circubstances (first time 90 dergrees touchs are as accurate as mormal pass), tackles are too accurate, the game favours noob blind pressure, no foul rewarded whatsoever.

Im far from being a negative guy, but this game looks like shit, very disappointing.

I really hope the game proves me otherwise.

Last edited:
This stage of release is always the most frustrating for me. Although I see elements that I like in the videos I really can't get excited until the demo comes around. Watching other people playing is frustrating but its not so much that as not being able to get a good idea as to how the game plays at a lower pass support, or not being able to tell if AI improvements are there because there's just not enough footage let alone at the right difficulty :(

Also still being left hanging over what the master league improvements actually are, I might cry if its just a menu revamp.

I won't even get to try the demo until September this year as in away. Proper first world problems!

One thing I don't like are the constant accurate back heels especially when it's long, it's a bit of a turn off hopefully Konami sort that out come release also can't see any difference between players when they do long range shots, in the old days there was an obvious difference.

btw all the direct captures are from "ages ago" according to Asim, whatever it means. Konami let the press and youtubers to play and capture the gameplay earlier but they could only publish yesterday.

hell knows if we watching the most up to date codes in those direct captures

btw all the direct captures are from "ages ago" according to Asim, whatever it means. Konami let the press and youtubers to play and capture the gameplay earlier but they could only publish yesterday.

hell knows if we watching the most up to date codes in those direct captures

i hope so, maybe when fifa release there gamplay videos, konami will release the latest footage as well. its open day for the public today so hoping we get to see it properly this time.

I have to be honest here... PES 2016 looking ridicukously arcade and too much like FIFA.

Ridiculously fast pace, akward movements (players are skating way too much), passing feels riculousky fast and accurate regardless of the circubstances (first time 90 dergrees touchs are as accurate as mormal pass), tackles are too accurate, the game favours noob blind pressure, no foul rewarded whatsoever.

Im far from being a negative guy, but this game looks like shit, very disappointing.

I really hope the game proves me otherwise.

You've already played?

To be honest... I see so many good things in all these new videos that I can't be bothered nitpicking the downsides. Of course I can see PES 2016 getting annoying after a few months but that happens with every game.

I've also decided to use this thread solely to check what's new and look at new videos, reviews, etc and stop reading members comments because it's truly depressing how most of you react.

Nothing's good for you. Nothing's ever going to be good enough for you. I'm tired. I can only take a bunch of 5 maybe 6 members who are worth reading. Who point the true positive and negative aspects of these videos. The rest of you are just looking forward to see something bad to point your fingers at it over and over again. It must be age-related, I don't know. Lucky for me, I think this game is what I've been waiting for, for a decade now. Room for improvement? Yes, huge. But I might be Mr. Brightside. Mr Glass-Half-Full around here. I'm so naive.

To be honest... I see so many good things in all these new videos that I can't be bothered nitpicking the downsides. Of course I can see PES 2016 getting annoying after a few months but that happens with every game.

I've also decided to use this thread solely to check what's new and look at new videos, reviews, etc and stop reading members comments because it's truly depressing how most of you react.

Nothing's good for you. Nothing's ever going to be good enough for you. I'm tired. I can only take a bunch of 5 maybe 6 members who are worth reading. Who point the true positive and negative aspects of these videos. The rest of you are just looking forward to see something bad to point your fingers at it over and over again. It must be age-related, I don't know. Lucky for me, I think this game is what I've been waiting for, for a decade now. Room for improvement? Yes, huge. But I might be Mr. Brightside. Mr Glass-Half-Full around here. I'm so naive.

You read my mind bro! My mindset is exactly the same.

i envy you guys i really do. but from a company that have the best football games delivered for a decade or even more, i expect lot more after 8 yrs patience than a "ehhh its an okay footy with major issues but its fun if you dont play ML, if you dont play online, if you play it on manual, if you dont play every day, if you..etc" game

whoevers fault all these

and im still hoping that on the 13th i'll download the game and i'll have a blast with it, aswell with the retail game later

Agreed on the backheels. I know what happens is that people try and play the game...well, like a game. So they're facing one way but want to make a very quick pass to someone that's behind them and there's an animation for backheels that gets used. If they're going to do that then they need to tune the accuracy properly or else make the player's animation to be a turn and pass around the corner. You might lose the ball that way but it will look more realistic.

Game speed I think will be fine when you play it. YouTube definitely is contributing to the framerate looking quicker. Has often been the case before. No reason why the game would all of a sudden go into warp speed mode compared with previous years.

FIFA's goalkeepers often parry back to the striker or another attacking player. Would be nice if the ball fell more randomly so hopefully we've just been seeing select situations and not every save falls for a tap in.

Some of the shooting looked improved - I noticed Pogba took a shot and the ball dipped before it reached the keeper and bounced. From what I saw on the PES 2015 demo most shots would keep rising but maybe those that played 2015 quite a bit can chime in.

It's hard to judge too much if there's various builds floating around but I'm hoping the game looks that good on Xbox One - that's my main concern. Otherwise it's looking promising :)

Back
Top Bottom