PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

One thing i can say Edit Mode default faces are shaping up nicely, everyone doing their best as much the limits of the editor allows it. Im pretty sure there will appear no more same generic asian player faces with the same hair, facial hair etc.

Where are the best sites to see those edit mode faces?

I've been playing a lot of PES2016 recently and enjoying it to a point but I've made a video example of some aspects which are frustrating the life out of me which will hopefully be fixed for PES2017

Have a look and let me know what you think

http://youtu.be/J1RSaHGQX48

Ermm.. yeah, These had been mentioned numerous times here. Fix the AI, the referees, and add animations (lack of animations leads to other problems like the goalies, the tron running, etc).

And I hope they make a level that is really hard, where the AI just defends really tight. I played PES 6 yesterday and really struggled, the AI marking is super tight, and when I thought I got an open space the defender could still block the shot. That's what I want to see when playing against teams with good defense.

Not perfect Deco but not many faults either ;)

Is that in your humble opinion Geeeee? But why not make a video to point out the lesser faults of Fifa on the Fifa thread . . .it's very generous of that chap to put in the time to point out the things about Pes that he finds irksome isn't it? I think it would be very beneficial to the Fifa lads to highlight some of the faults with a video for discussion. Or better still a 'which game has the most faults' thread.

Is that in your humble opinion Geeeee? But why not make a video to point out the lesser faults of Fifa on the Fifa thread . . .it's very generous of that chap to put in the time to point out the things about Pes that he finds irksome isn't it? I think it would be very beneficial to the Fifa lads to highlight some of the faults with a video for discussion. Or better still a 'which game has the most faults' thread.

Heh yep it is my humble opinion. I didn't watch the video that was posted anyway as I would much prefer to watch videos of good goals and saves etc... Being totally honest I can't be bothered to make a video of the small faults in FIFA because they are not game breaking and don't stand out enough for me. I'm only posting videos of good goals by myself and the CPU.

Yep I have finally crossed to the 'other side' along with a few other PES5 lovers. :))

On a side note...Spurs blew it :CRY:

Heh yep it is my humble opinion. I didn't watch the video that was posted anyway as I would much prefer to watch videos of good goals and saves etc... Being totally honest I can't be bothered to make a video of the small faults in FIFA because they are not game breaking and don't stand out enough for me. I'm only posting videos of good goals by myself and the CPU.

Yep I have finally crossed to the 'other side' along with a few other PES5 lovers. :))

On a side note...Spurs blew it :CRY:

If you're happy playing Fifa go for it. . looks a decent game. Spurs still have a chance. . can't see Leicester winning at old trafford I'd say a draw . . . .great to see either one of you winning the title. . .it's good for football.

Have a look and let me know what you think

http://youtu.be/J1RSaHGQX48

I agree with most the video showed. Not sure about the foot selection when you shoot. The first wrong foot selection it was indeed the case, but most others I was not sure. You can control the ball with one foot and shoot 'on the flight' with your other foot.

I hope you send this video to Konami, because it shows what's wrong with the game.

WRT the video, on the gk animations section. In a lot of cases, especially crosses, the problem is not only that they dive in slow motion but that they dive at all in the first place. IRL keepers stay on their feet and if they are winning they fall to the ground and waste time whereas when they desperately need a goal they catch that ball, two feet on the ground, and run to the edge of the box to throw it to a teammate. Small things like that would add to the realism imo.

Last edited:
Not a fan of sliders, besides they don't work online.

This is an important point but IMO having appropriate filters can go a long way to solving online play.

Of course it ultimately comes down to the mentality of your random opponent but the developer can do their bit to help. Whether they care is another question.

Also I agree about the animations, they need to add thousands of them.

Stuart you should make a video of all Fifa's faults for the guys on the Fifa thread or is the game that perfect that there's no faults that frustrate you about it?

A rather confrontational reply but I'll bite.
I don't spend much time playing FIFA these days, so what would my incentive be to make another vid?
In general, I am enjoying playing PES and want it to improve, hence my vid.
If you want to see FIFA improved so much why don't YOU spend time making a video and I'll give it a watch

Better still,use the right threads for the right discussions.
Lets not derail this one with FIFA please.

I agree with most the video showed. Not sure about the foot selection when you shoot. The first wrong foot selection it was indeed the case, but most others I was not sure. You can control the ball with one foot and shoot 'on the flight' with your other foot.

I hope you send this video to Konami, because it shows what's wrong with the game.

I sent it over to Asim as he's some kind of Konami community manager now. What he will do with it I have no idea.

A rather confrontational reply but I'll bite.
I don't spend much time playing FIFA these days, so what would my incentive be to make another vid?
In general, I am enjoying playing PES and want it to improve, hence my vid.
If you want to see FIFA improved so much why don't YOU spend time making a video and I'll give it a watch

Confrontational? lol it's just that I don't see many videos pointing out the other games faults but there's plenty about Pes. I don't have the equipment to make videos if I did I would make lots. . .don't even have a Ps4. Couldn't care less if the other game improved or disimproved.

Hi all, haven't been on in a while although I've been reading up a little bit lately. Am still over the moon since my local team won the Australian league yesterday. The goal nets made me laugh cause I know they'd spark all kinds of debates amongst the net lovers. Reminds me of Football Kingdom a bit :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPumwW6Y8M
the nets are superb, i wish they can make them like that in PES.

the nets are superb, i wish they can make them like that in PES.

Would be nice ;) But the feeling when I saw them ripple 3 times for my team yesterday :) :WORSHIP:

Hopefully I'll finally get to see Adelaide United officially on PES as they have qualified for next season's Asian's Champions League.

Would be nice ;) But the feeling when I saw them ripple 3 times for my team yesterday :) :WORSHIP:

Hopefully I'll finally get to see Adelaide United officially on PES as they have qualified for next season's Asian's Champions League.

Then they should be there .
Never heard of them but strangely I am looking forward to play with them now.
Thanks for the vid, always nice to see a team winning a championship after waiting for so many years.

Congratulations

Konami need put real American and Australian stadiums, look so different and I don't think they are exclusive to FIFA...
Like Yankee stadium, Giant stadium, Rose Bowl Stadium, Adelaide Oval and Sydney Olympic Stadium.

For sure we get two new stadiums, the Millennium Stadium (Cardiff) and Friends Arena (Stockholm)

Last edited:
Probably nothing, they are aware of the issues. Adams tactic is normally deny the issues exist

That is not strictly true.
He seems to deny them, but often we see that something has changed in the next installment (some of the issues of PES2016 will be solved in PES2017, this is Always the case...but there Always remain some (or many) issues).

In the build-up to the next game suddenly Asim and Adam mention issues of the previous game and they say/claim that these issues are solved in the new game that will come out. This is their (rather poor) marketing strategy. This happens every year when you listen to the WENB podcasts and the podcast of our American friend who comes here now and then...

In the build-up to the next game suddenly Asim and Adam mention issues of the previous game and they say/claim that these issues are solved in the new game that will come out.

Lol, yeah I noticed that too

New Nike national teams kits and EURO 2016 rosters

The DLC will have this content

the Data Pack will implement the latest strips for Croatia, England, France, Portugal, and Turkey.

Although we're yet to receive official confirmation, it's expected the same DLC will also update line-ups for all 24 qualified teams.

Each association has until June 1st to submit their final 23-man squad to UEFA.

Then they should be there .
Never heard of them but strangely I am looking forward to play with them now.
Thanks for the vid, always nice to see a team winning a championship after waiting for so many years.

Congratulations

Thank you. I've tried a few times to re-create them in PES and actually did so in PES 2011 for my Master League team which was a lot of fun. They made the Asian Champion's League final a few years back but lost to Gamba Osaka and then played in the club world cup.

We hosted Romario for a 4 game guest appearance quite a few years back (what a flop) and this season we are being coached by Guillermo Amor, the ex Barcelona legend. We were without a win after 8 games and rock bottom then went on a run of only losing 1 game in the next 20 and claimed the premier's plate on the last day. Although here in Australia the top 6 play off in a finals series after that and we won the grand final (which is where the highlights come from). It's actually an Australian Rules oval that was used as our football stadium wasn't big enough for the 50k crowd. Amazing season.

Back
Top Bottom