PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Would it? Up to now the official hypesters have branded PC edition as:
a) hybrid - above old gen, below current gen consoles, and
b) "a thing of its own"

Sure, with old gen consoles possibly out of the equation for 2017, "hybrid" wouldn't make sense any more, but Konami can still decide to give the same ol' special love to PC version and still keep it as a "thing of its own".

I'd love to be proven wrong, but something just tells me that Konami won't invest one nickel more than absolutely necessary in PC version.

According to steamspy, there are about 1.000.000 owners of free myClub edition on PC vs. not even 90.000 owners of paid PC version. Just for the reference, 2015 had almost twice as much sold copies. And what may the big shots in Konami conclude from such sales figures? Most likely - it's a lost cause, so let's just feed them with yet another free PC version as soon as possible, with minimum investments and whatever comes in via microtransactions is going to be pure profit.
I don't see the point in maintaining a special version for PC only. Since stadium assets and other stuff have a different format in the current-gen versions, it would literally cost KONAMI more to maintain two branches of the game instead of simply porting the next-gen version to PC. So if there is a full version of PES 2017 for PC but not for PS3 and Xbox360, the PC version will be equivalent to the Xbox One version. I could imagine though that they won't even bother releasing a full game on PC and PS3 anymore and simply update the databases of the free myClub versions.

Well, but if this is true, PC would at least get the same version as the next-gen consoles. That would be a step in the right direction.

Same versions of the game for PC, PS4 and Xbox One should be the least!

We need a next-gen version on the PC, too, everything else would be just ridiculous.

Hoping somebody can help me here, what I want to do in Euro 2016 is control all 24 teams and play every game as a 1 player offline. I only have one controller so it wont currently let me. If I had a second controller could I move controller 2 pre game to the middle (on the select screen) and then play vs the cpu?

I was hoping somebody with 2 controllers could help me out.
Unfortunately no, if you select all 24 teams you can't assign the controller you're not using to the cpu. I wanted to do this myself for youtube. Such a oversight that yet again was available in previous games.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Your source "PES News" it's not the famous Brazilian site with fake news AKA PES Brasil ?

No friend . The PES News is a reliable Brazilian blog, only retreat sources there. There was another site that was called Pro Evolution soccer Brazil, but this posted this news implying with PES fans. here in Brazil My blog I always put serious and true things directly from the source along with the PES News and other blogs PES lovers / WE

Unfortunately no, if you select all 24 teams you can't assign the controller you're not using to the cpu. I wanted to do this myself for youtube. Such a oversight that yet again was available in previous games.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

That's a shame but thanks for the answer. Saved me buying another controller.

That says the whole game won't be available on Xbox 360 and PS3, not just MyClub.

But I've never heard of the account so I don't trust it for a second...

If true, that is great news. No resources used on last gen is great. More towards this gen and hopefully the game feels like a proper evolution.

If true, that is great news. No resources used on last gen is great. More towards this gen and hopefully the game feels like a proper evolution.

Not great if you don't have a Ps4! Think of youselves there lads.

Hi guys, about the rumor of Brazilian League in PES 2017, i wrote something in my blog TodoWE, the original source is a journalist from the website UOL Esporte.

- Walter Feldman, Secretary General of Brazilian Football Confederation, proposed the launch of an exclusive game of the Brazilian league (something like J.League Winning Eleven? :CONFUSE: )
- Also he said, according to the journalist, he already has an agreement with Konami.
- Their motives, children prefer to play with europeans clubs, identifying every day more with foreign clubs. He also criticized the little protagonist of Brazilian clubs in video games.

Hi guys, about the rumor of Brazilian League in PES 2017, i wrote something in my blog TodoWE, the original source is a journalist from the website UOL Esporte.

- Walter Feldman, Secretary General of Brazilian Football Confederation, proposed the launch of an exclusive game of the Brazilian league (something like J.League Winning Eleven? :CONFUSE: )
- Also he said, according to the journalist, he already has an agreement with Konami.
- Their motives, children prefer to play with europeans clubs, identifying every day more with foreign clubs. He also criticized the little protagonist of Brazilian clubs in video games.

Original source in which you refer

http://blogdojuca.uol.com.br/2016/03/videogame-e-a-solucao-do-futebol-brasileiro/:WORSHIP:

Hi Thiago, maybe you can help with translation, Walter Feldman wants a Brazilian league video game? Something like J.League?

Yes ! I will explain more or less what he proposed.

He wants the CBF who heads the Brazilian Championship releases Excuse me of the Brazilian championship of series A and series B, with the same championship teams that happens here. As Konami deal directly with the clubs and not the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) sometimes Konami can not image rights to play the player with the faithful features in the game.:))

Cgjf1J3XEAAg3kT.jpg:large
New game play?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have this strange premonition that PES 2017 will be so amazing, it'll be hard to top.

For me it's wishful thinking.We have no reasons to have positive feelings about it.

To me it seems KONAMI is happy the way the game is selling, be it more arcade or not. I don't expect anything more than a more balanced game just to let us think they listen, but it's impossible for Pes 2017 to be a game that will be hard to top simply because there is so much wrong with Pes 2016 it's impossible they can fix it in one year, even if Pes Team was the most talented team.

For Pes 2017 to be really awesome there needs to be a clear vision starting from KONAMI itself, a will to really improve the game, the same will and money investment that brought EA to make Fifa a completely different game compared to Ps2 Fifa games.

I simply cannot see it happening with KONAMI, they seem they don't even care so much, despite what Bhatti, Asim, and every KONAMI community manager continue to say.

For me it's wishful thinking.We have no reasons to have positive feelings about it.

To me it seems KONAMI is happy the way the game is selling, be it more arcade or not. I don't expect anything more than a more balanced game just to let us think they listen, but it's impossible for Pes 2017 to be a game that will be hard to top simply because there is so much wrong with Pes 2016 it's impossible they can fix it in one year, even if Pes Team was the most talented team.

For Pes 2017 to be really awesome there needs to be a clear vision starting from KONAMI itself, a will to really improve the game, the same will and money investment that brought EA to make Fifa a completely different game compared to Ps2 Fifa games.

I simply cannot see it happening with KONAMI, they seem they don't even care so much, despite what Bhatti, Asim, and every KONAMI community manager continue to say.

The only way they could do it is to have a dual option of arcade and sim but will they be arsed to do that? I can't see it.

The only way they could do it is to have a dual option of arcade and sim but will they be arsed to do that? I can't see it.

This can be achieved with sliders, a happy medium for all.

It needs more than sliders , on top of more animations certainly for the keepers it needs AI overhaul.
Without this being a pes v fifa post look at how the AI adjusts in fifa, if they are winning an important game they will hog the ball take it to the corner flag etc, if they are losing the will attack properly and close you down faster, put them under pressure they will miss place passes..little things like that that really enhance fifa so every game is different like pes used to be.
On top of that those moments of real unpredictability again what pes used to have but now gone ..these are the things that pes used to have in abundance but now feels stale.

I know when playing fifa if I play someone out of position eg an attacking midfielder with low strength as a defensive midfielders I'm going to lose the midfield battle as he will be knocked off the ball..again stats and individuality matter..in Pes not so much as it is a Sprint fest at times

Last edited:
Not a fan of sliders, besides they don't work online.

Feel like sliders are a cheap way that developers use to make us think we can have our kind of game, but it's up to them to have a great gameplay by default.

If they include sliders in Pes i will never tweak them.

I've been playing a lot of PES2016 recently and enjoying it to a point but I've made a video example of some aspects which are frustrating the life out of me which will hopefully be fixed for PES2017

Have a look and let me know what you think

http://youtu.be/J1RSaHGQX48

I've been playing a lot of PES2016 recently and enjoying it to a point but I've made a video example of some aspects which are frustrating the life out of me which will hopefully be fixed for PES2017

Have a look and let me know what you think

http://youtu.be/J1RSaHGQX48

Stuart you should make a video of all Fifa's faults for the guys on the Fifa thread or is the game that perfect that there's no faults that frustrate you about it?

It needs more than sliders , on top of more animations certainly for the keepers it needs AI overhaul.
Without this being a pes v fifa post look at how the AI adjusts in fifa, if they are winning an important game they will hog the ball take it to the corner flag etc, if they are losing the will attack properly and close you down faster, put them under pressure they will miss place passes..little things like that that really enhance fifa so every game is different like pes used to be.
On top of that those moments of real unpredictability again what pes used to have but now gone ..these are the things that pes used to have in abundance but now feels stale.

I know when playing fifa if I play someone out of position eg an attacking midfielder with low strength as a defensive midfielders I'm going to lose the midfield battle as he will be knocked off the ball..again stats and individuality matter..in Pes not so much as it is a Sprint fest at times

Well actually hitman they do bring the ball to the corner flag when winning and if they are losing they do hassle you to get the ball and playing someone out of position does weaken their ability and there are more frequent fouls given or maybe it's because I play the Ps3 version you remember that one .. .the poor cousin of ps4. Also the Ps4 received a patch that Ps3 and pc didn't. I find if you play 20 mins matches it stops the mad dashing all over the pitch and manual Superstar makes for a fairer competitive game.

Back
Top Bottom