PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

It is astonishing to me that after 3 patches, if you want to play more than 10 minutes in Master League games, the scores in other games are still extremely high!

I fixed all manager names, rivalries and player registration before I started my ML. After this update, if I go into the edit screen, all my changes are intact. However, in my actual save, everything's gone back to default...

How is that possible? And I'm guessing I've got no way of fixing it without starting again...

I changed how teams play and their home ground in Edit mode and it is always picked up in master leagues I am running when I load them

I changed how teams play and their home ground in Edit mode and it is always picked up in master leagues I am running when I load them
Do you have to "load them in" somehow (e.g. open edit mode, then load your save)?

I know for certain that before the update, all my changes were present when I loaded my ML save, but now, the changes are gone despite all my edits still being present in edit mode.

I don't want to have to start again (especially not when this will happen again in another month or two). :(

that sounds like it's messed up. for me, my saved ML is normal and includes all my changes but in edit mode everything has gone back to default/new DP changes.

So the update fucks up any edited teams you've done. All my players in Dortmund have gone. Great. Probably reset the entire tactics I did for everyone.
Also thought sterling was getting an update? Wrong hairstyle.

That's a bugger. The update hasn't bothered any of my many edits as far as I can see.

Played my first post patch match against superstar. Didn't notice any new variation is CPU play: it still prefers to try to dribble in from the wings. Got fewer yellow cards than usually, which was kinda promising.

Do you have to "load them in" somehow (e.g. open edit mode, then load your save)?

I know for certain that before the update, all my changes were present when I loaded my ML save, but now, the changes are gone despite all my edits still being present in edit mode.

I don't want to have to start again (especially not when this will happen again in another month or two). :(

I just make the changes in edit mode and when I open the master league they are there

I presume that stadiums and stuff about the club change in the master league and player changed don't when loading a previously saved league

When I started my master league I quickly got sick of playing games in the konami stadium and changed all of the premier leagues clubs stadiums and it was picked up in the master league when I loaded it

Was this the last data pack for PES 2015? I was planning to edit team tactics for Spanish teams and play league BBVA when there wouldn't be any more packs (to mess the edit data).

Saw this in CEX today and thought what the hell, let's buy it again seeing as a few of my friends have said it's playing better online these days.

Got home, installed the huge new update (3 GB WTF?!) and online play is much, much smoother than it was at release. Having fun with it and playing some lovely football.

Shooting is still too overpowered though - but the keepers are much better in this PES so they do make some good saves.

A decent game which I'll use for the odd online game - FIFA 15 Career mode is where it's at for single player though, Master League is too shallow this year.

Was this the last data pack for PES 2015? I was planning to edit team tactics for Spanish teams and play league BBVA when there wouldn't be any more packs (to mess the edit data).
Usually there is another data pack with Copa Libertadores 2015 content in April.

i dont know if anyone has even brought this issue up even once. I only found this out few days ago. on the ps4 there is only a max of 10 replays that you can save. i thought i was dreaming, yes only 10. what an absolute cunt of a joke. absolute cunt of a company. amazing game tho. but Christ im fuming

i dont know if anyone has even brought this issue up even once. I only found this out few days ago. on the ps4 there is only a max of 10 replays that you can save. i thought i was dreaming, yes only 10. what an absolute cunt of a joke. absolute cunt of a company. amazing game tho. but Christ im fuming

10 replays? LOL, next-gen eh! :D

I have got a theory about how the superstar advantage in some matches is coded.

I was watching videos of online matches. When one team has a superior team spirit compared to the other team, it looks very much like one of those matches where superstar wins every header and gets every loose ball.

So my current theory is that in some games, PES gives the superstar team a huge boost it team spirit.

Just getting the hang of a few skill moves now, it great as they don't always come off but when they do the look superb. Particularly like the Knock and run round the defender looks class when it comes off.

Offline really enjoying it.
But online still the biggest pile of crap, unresponsive sluggish and player response to button pressing is so
Sssllloooooooooowwwwwww..wtf.

Quick match is a total joke press x then wait and wait and wait for your player to respond shocking and the ai is pathetic.
I have virgin media fastest broadband speed so for the game to be like this in this day and age is disgusting.

Pes 2013 online was miles ahead of this rubbish.
Offlineo is great it's like two different games.

I liked this game before the patch but it seems to have changed cause to me it seems sluggish now but defending seems better
if it played like it did pre-patch and had the defending from now then it might be more fun

They have completely fucked this game up with this patch

I loved it and really looked forward to getting a chance to play it, it was balanced and took hard work and building a team for 5 seasons to get to leading the league

After played about 8 games in the master league, which I was absolutely loving before, I don't want to play it anymore at all. This is why

The average score of games since the patch is something like 4-4
Any player up front with any ability in the oppositions team is now ronaldo on the form of his life
The oppositions defence is now shit
The game goes from side to side like a basketball match. You don't need to skilfully look for holes and pass the ball about, just pass twice up the half way line, wait for a run and press through pass
Shooting is even more over powered leading to world class goals being scored so often they mean nothing
If you concede a goal after three minutes, dont worry, you will score about thirty seconds later

Gutted and angry

Last edited:

I loved it and really looked forward to getting a chance to play it, it was balanced and took hard work and building a team for 5 seasons to get to leading the league

After played about 8 games in the master league, which I was absolutely loving before, I don't want to play it anymore at all. This is why

Any player up front with any ability in the oppositions team is now ronaldo on the form of his life
The game goes from side to side like a basketball match. You don't need to skilfully look for holes and pass the ball about, just pass twice up the half way line, wait for a run and press through pass
Shooting is even more over powered leading to world class goals being scored so often they mean nothing
If you concede a goal after three minutes, dont worry, you will score about thirty seconds later

Gutted and angry

lol i dont think there is any gameplay changes. why they would change gameplay only for next-gen?

Last five matches against superstar, full manual: 1-1, 1-0, 1-0, 5-3, 1-1.

The 5-3 was weird. I was up 1-3, then a 1.5 star team got a 300% boost in team spirit, and that was it.

But maybe you found a weak spot in CPU defense.

In my experience not a single Pes has been playable enough online. The lag is there in every match (some better, some worse) and i bet it will be in pes 2016 too unless they decide to use dedicated servers.

That is something they really should improve.

Gutted and angry

I think you meant to put that in the FIFA thread. I haven't noticed any gameplay changes at all to honest, which is perplexing really. Still, although the game is far from perfect it's the best football game since PES 6 in my opinion.

Last edited:
Me neither , I've just done a international cup on top player , zero assists and never saw a game with a side scoring more than 2 ..highest score 2-1 when I was knocked out in quarters ..I haven't seen any noticble change post patch

In my master league, I had previously changed nearly all of the English teams to play counter attacking instead of possession as I was sick of teams pinging the ball about in the early patches.

I have set this back to possession and makes a big difference and removes a lot of the game going from one end to the other.

I wrote my last post last night after playing a 4-4 with liverpool and 3-4 with Man Utd.

Opposition defenses definitely give you more room and are easier to get around. When I made the change in their tactics and played the same game again, I went from 3-4 to against Man Utd, to winning 3-0.

The next few games I hammered everyone I played. I have been playing the game on Top Player, so now upped it to Superstar ans played one game and beat QPR 3-2.

I used to spend months editing the game and pick on small changes quickly. I think either defenses have been set to be less aggressive or skillful players have been given a boost. I have seen players who aren't superstars doing 360 spins and drag backs

I also think they have improved the crossing. I rarely ever connected with corners or crosses, but have done so in probably 1/2 the ones I have since the new patch was installed

Back
Top Bottom