PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Have you played pes 2014 against real or a top tier team superstar difficulty? Trust me the Ai will starve you off the ball

No it doesn't. I play in manual with Stoke vs Barcelona, and I'll still out possess them and out shoot them just to lose one nil on some cheap goal where Busquets becomes unstoppable.

Impressed with the spain tiki-taka ai , some very good animations and really nimble too. Good to know that one touch passing is back and not overpowered as in the other game. I am looking foward to playing against spain in the game.
Good stuff konami, i also noticed the fact that the spanish ai pressurizes the ball carrier when not in possession. This is the most significant Team AI i have seen in a football game. Here's hoping konami add even more team ai and philosophy in the coming months.

One thing that worries me tho and i do not know if anybody has picked up on this. The collisions and the physical contacts look way to clumsy for my liking and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It is the only thing i am not happy about as it reminds me scarily of pes 2014 and how you suddenly lose control over your player in those collisions. I wouldnt mind a larger library of pre-scripted interactions rather than this realtime collision system.I dont think konami has the technical know-how to implement this properly in the game.

Sliding tackles are very good and more realistic infact than the other game. I guess my point really is that the collision animations should start and finish quickly so the user doesnt lose control of his player.

One thing that worries me tho and i do not know if anybody has picked up on this. The collisions and the physical contacts look way to clumsy for my liking and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It is the only thing i am not happy about as it reminds me scarily of pes 2014 and how you suddenly lose control over your player in those collisions. I wouldnt mind a larger library of pre-scripted interactions rather than this realtime collision system.I dont think konami has the technical know-how to implement this properly in the game.

Sliding tackles are very good and more realistic infact than the other game. I guess my point really is that the collision animations should start and finish quickly so the user doesnt lose control of his player.

Indeed. Physicality is pretty much non existent, except for that shoulder-to-shoulder animation also present in PES 2014. I should add that to my list, clearly on the bad part.

I am shocked that I am yet to see anyone score a FK. I hope they have done something about them, as you can score them blindfolded on 2014.

Also, it is worrying that a PK hasn't been given in any of the vids I have seen. You got a pen for almost anything on 2014, so I hope they haven't gone too much the other way.

Spain match is nice, I liked it too. And I agree that physicality needs some bump, players are not rag dolls in real life.

one thing I noticed that no one asked about. Why no night matches ? I REALLY wish PES2015 will have better night lightening system that the garbage lightening(at night) in PES2014.

I guess it's a demo limitation (?)

I like what I've seen so far (still on page 161 as I post this) but I just can't help feeling there's a hint of PES 2009 (not 2008) in there.

I actually did not like 2009. Think it's the worst PES I've ever played. There's some funny looking animations in there that reminds me of things I disliked in 2009.

I actually did not like 2009. Think it's the worst PES I've ever played. There's some funny looking animations in there that reminds me of things I disliked in 2009.

Agree. For me both strange PES 2008 and super fast PES 2010 were better than that.

Hated 09 and it made me buy FIFA for the first time since 1993 on mega drive. I loved PES10 and have disliked every pes since.
Pes15 looks really good with the exception of some dated keeper animations that have been in the game for 20 years.

No you arent theres me too.

Still loving it.

You guys gotta count me in.

Played the ML with Bayern Munich last Sunday for hours and had a blast.

Using PESGALAXY Patch 2.60 with Nesa´s Gameplay patch though.

Hated 09 and it made me buy FIFA for the first time since 1993 on mega drive. I loved PES10 and have disliked every pes since.
Pes15 looks really good with the exception of some dated keeper animations that have been in the game for 20 years.

Same here!

Absolutely didn´t like PES 09, played FIFA 09 which I liked a lot in the beginning but then kind of got bored as every goal felt like the same.

Loved PES 2010, absolutely loved PES 2011 (even I didn´t like the demo a bit, but the final game was extremely different), but couldn´t get really excited about PES 2012 and PES 2013.

He was playing barca vs barca. Blooming spammer. Got the whole people are free to play with whoever they like lecture.

Being the self righteous prick I suppose :p

IMG_20140820_114508.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to see the AI with better possession stats than the Human player. Hopefully this is more apparent in this PES.

I like that a lot too. But there's one thing I'm still a bit worry about. De reboundgoals looks like it's still there in too many occassions. That's a negative moment for me. It looks like goalkeepers don't defend the bal to the side, but back into the field.
But overall...I'm very excited!

I like that a lot too. But there's one thing I'm still a bit worry about. De reboundgoals looks like it's still there in too many occassions. That's a negative moment for me. It looks like goalkeepers don't defend the bal to the side, but back into the field.
But overall...I'm very excited!

Yeah, I am not one for over analysing, just will leave judgement and impressions until the demo hits. Very little can be ascertained without playing the game imo

Sorry guys ... but again I go back to the videos from WENB. These guys play the game and konami collect feedback from them ... to me they are very weak PES players use only 10 - 20% of the possibilities of gameplay , playing typical amateur level ... and we will wait for their impressions and give a cloud useful feedback to Konami . :COAT:

Amazing animation! https://vine.co/v/MLuUmnBMpBH

But then again, another easy goal, from outside the area, with the gk floating around, without moving his feet (same animation/problem of PES 2014).

This should be the focus for the upcoming months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom