PES 2011 Video Thread

YouTube - PES 2011 - Edu placed strike

Did the defender with a shot fake, then confidently struck it into the top corner :). Loving the controlled shots on this :D.

The shot reminded me of this goal a bit:

YouTube - Brazil vs Croatia KaKa Goal

Another lovely clever goal Rob, nice to watch. I like the way you think.

Here is one you might like, a cheeky dink from Xavi showcasing his sublime technique. He spots the keeper off his line, takes the ball right to draw the keeper a little further whilst also setting up the perfect angle for the type of technique required. Something else I've noticed since PES 2010 is the accuracy you seem to get if you strike just after your player has a look up. It happens again on this if you look carefully. He shoots a glance to see the keepers distance just before he strikes, perfect replication. It's as if the glance has a bearing on the shots accuracy. Crazy, this may well be pure coincidence, but the amount of times I have checked replays of goals and spotted this 'final glance' is seriously high. Keep and eye out for it. It's weird. :CONFUSE:

YouTube - Xavi Dink

Thanks :). I've scored a bunch of thumping strikes with Ibrahimovic, Villa, Schweinsteiger, Alves etc. but I much prefer that type of goal :).

That's a lovely chip, shot technique really is so much more important this year than I ever remember it on other PES games - the difference between using Barcelona and Chivas is enormous, but not unrealistically so (i.e. on FIFA the weaker side would just have generally weaker shots), you can still strike the ball well with lesser players, just not so consistently.

Totally agree Rob, the chip shot is absolutely quality, love them.

Radiation that rainbow flick and volley may have been a 'fluke' as you say, but it's an amazing goal none the less!!

Love that free kick Daisuk. So satisfying looking.
I'm only just starting to get used to free kicks now after watching that tutorial video posted in the discussion thread. It's really helped a lot.

YouTube - PES 2011 Free Kick

Now if only I could get used to the pens.

What I like about the Alves goal is his refusal to strike the ball with his left foot, even though the situation really demanded it. He adjusts the angle of his body to ensure he strikes with his favoured and preferred right foot. The classic 'other foot usage frequency' stat coming into play. :)

Edit - Rad, quality free-kick. For some reason, it's always harder scoring from that type of angle usually.

What I like about the Alves goal is his refusal to strike the ball with his left foot, even though the situation really demanded it. He adjusts the angle of his body to ensure he strikes with his favoured and preferred right foot. The classic 'other foot usage frequency' stat coming into play. :)

Edit - Rad, quality free-kick. For some reason, it's always harder scoring from that type of angle usually.
Very true Jimmy, it's basically my main problem with FIFA.I can't take it anymore with left and right footed players all shooting with their respective weaker foot with some ruthless accuracy and very high frequency.

Dude how do you get that quality video or do you have to play on PC.

I have an awesome FK compilation recorded on my camera from a PS3 but I am ashamed to post due to the piss poor quality.

I'm playing the demo on my brand new HP DV6-2145SF (it's enabling me to play it with full detail and quality) and I'm using the famous "fraps" for video capture.
I was never a fan of making videos of PES but I just can't help it anymore.
Don't worry about the quality zee, post whatever footage you have.We'll appreciate it for sure

I love this world class finish from Villa. A nice counter attack from Spain as they attack in waves. Alonso is super composed before he threads the perfectly timed and weighted through-ball to David. Villa's quick thinking see's him cheekily lob the on-rushing keeper with the only real option he had available to him. Perfectly executed I love these clever type of goals, and they are so much harder to pull off in this game than PES 2010.

I added the match highlights after, as this was the first time I had managed to beat Japan on Top Player. Sad, but true. Great game as it happens.:)

YouTube - Oh David, you are cheeky...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom