PES 2011 Video Thread

4:31...... :SHOCK: Superb goal. Goal of the month... :COOL:

What level are you playing at SpooKy ?

Top player. checked it a 1000 times. Every fricking year there are people saying i play on amateur.
And it starts to get annoying, but i don't really pick their attention, as i see it on every cool video. sorry but they do not catch you immediately in defense, they wait till they can, thats why somewhere in the vid while huntelaar dribbles the defender keeps trace of the player. it is how the game is made. and thats with every game.

On top player they trace more, and thats also the hardest part.
Because they keep their line and sometimes you want to shoot from far and they keep blocking you, theyre really well built to do that, but it can get hard and 1on1 situations are rare in this game.

but cheers guys! 25 good gaming hours drilled in that video.

Last edited:
The only thing I disliked about it is the 2nd defender that comes into play doesn't do much. But that was because it was me against my misses and it switched defenders for her, that's why the man moves up away from me and then back down towards me. As she was still holding up controlling the first defender.

I was sat recording the replay on the camera as she sat next to me telling me that she'd get one back and I only fluked the goal because of the auto player switching catching her out.
She did beat me 4-0 the other night and scored a side swinging volley from just outside the box. she told me to record that and I said I'd do it at the end on the highlights... but it never showed up on the highlights at the end for me to record! She's convinced I did something to hide the great goal she scored against me haha.

The only thing I disliked about it is the 2nd defender that comes into play doesn't do much. But that was because it was me against my misses and it switched defenders for her, that's why the man moves up away from me and then back down towards me. As she was still holding up controlling the first defender.

I was sat recording the replay on the camera as she sat next to me telling me that she'd get one back and I only fluked the goal because of the auto player switching catching her out.
She did beat me 4-0 the other night and scored a side swinging volley from just outside the box. she told me to record that and I said I'd do it at the end on the highlights... but it never showed up on the highlights at the end for me to record! She's convinced I did something to hide the great goal she scored against me haha.
:LMAO:

wow how good is your missus? beating you 4-0. unless you used a lousier team. but still..or is she an avid pes player?

:LMAO:

wow how good is your missus? beating you 4-0. unless you used a lousier team. but still..or is she an avid pes player?

Well not to take anything away from her... but the 4 goals were 1 side volley thing from just outside the box. A pen and 2 corners. She was using Barca too. I was 2-0 down so decided to throw more players forward and she just ended up hitting me on the counter over and over with ease.

She isn't a die hard PES player, but she has played footie games with me 2 vs the AI for a good few years now. She wouldn't play it alone or do any ML games. She just seems to enjoy co op play.

Top player. checked it a 1000 times. Every fricking year there are people saying i play on amateur.
And it starts to get annoying, but i don't really pick their attention, as i see it on every cool video. sorry but they do not catch you immediately in defense, they wait till they can, thats why somewhere in the vid while huntelaar dribbles the defender keeps trace of the player. it is how the game is made. and thats with every game.

Because they keep their line and sometimes you want to shoot from far and they keep blocking you, theyre really well built to do that, but it can get hard and 1on1 situations are rare in this game.

well you play very good but this is never ever top player :D
there were so many situations where the defender just needed to slide tackle to get your ball :D and when I play top player they always do :>

Last edited:
well you play very good but this is never ever top player :D
there were so many situations where the defender just needed to slide tackle to get your ball :D and when I play top player they always do :>

The Ai is pretty casual on this demo, also i can see he's playing at home which makes it easier, but he's a fucking good player!!!!!!!!!!:WORSHIP:

Thanks for the reply Spooky. Blimey I wish I could execute some of those moves. ;)

I'm the only one that would put tricks out of the game? I would keep all sorts of feints and that, but things like the rainbow flick and double rabona fakes, elasticos... all this is never seen in a pitch, and I would be glad if tricks had a 10% success ratio only with the best players.

Watching Messi do tricks make me sick. He doesn't need them!

Last edited:
I'm the only one that would put tricks out of the game? I would keep all sorts of feints and that, but thinks like the reainbow flick and double rabona fakes, elasticos... all this is never seen in a pitch, and I would be glad if tricks had a 10% success ratio only with the best players.

Watching Messi do tricks make me sick. He doesn't need them!
I agree.

Having the rainbow flick in a video game is ridiculous, can only remember seeing it about 3 times in all the football I've watched. It's something you do for fun when you are having a kick about with your mates, not something that's used in professional football... Same goes for rabona shots, it's very rare you see players try them...

I rarely use the tricks and feints on PES - I'll throw in the odd stepover or body feint sometimes, but shifting the ball and wrong-footing the defenders is far more effective, particularly with Messi.

I agree.

Having the rainbow flick in a video game is ridiculous, can only remember seeing it about 3 times in all the football I've watched. It's something you do for fun when you are having a kick about with your mates, not something that's used in professional football... Same goes for rabona shots, it's very rare you see players try them...

I rarely use the tricks and feints on PES - I'll throw in the odd stepover or body feint sometimes, but shifting the ball and wrong-footing the defenders is far more effective, particularly with Messi.

we're on the same boat, I almost never use fancy tricks...

Great vid again Spooky. I'm a subscriber on your channel for a year or so now (mainly because of your Become a Legend video series), but thought I'd post here as well. Keep up the good work, fuck the haters.

Spooky is one mean PES player!

Here's a little video i made to demonstrate what can be done in terms of dribbling in PES 2011. I can't get enough of dropping the shoulder and weaving in and out of defenders! Especially with Iniesta, i mean i like playing with smaller teams but there's just so much you can do int his game with players like him!!!

YouTube - PES 2011 Demo Dribbling!

Proper dribbling!

Back
Top Bottom