PES 2009 General Discussion Etc. (STRICTLY NO FIFA TALK OR POLITICAL CHAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2009 News, Discussion and Rumours

I'm Italian

the review is extremely positive for those (like me) who, most of all, care about going back to the simulation, as it was 4-5 years ago

dont give a damn about illumination and menus

Can you guys translate at least?

EDIT: What exactly is illumination?

Can you guys translate at least?

EDIT: What exactly is illumination?

chou ya man kifak,mentek albe bade a3rif chi 3an pes 2009.
bass ana akid 2ena 7a tetla3 2ekhet charmouta
add me 3al psn.
psn:michel_ragi

Well others do give a damn, seeing how Fifa 09 is shitting all over PES 09, graphically & animatedly, again.

So 'illumination' is not good? Wtf I thought the mole from pelluk already said the lighting is very good?

EDIT:
chou ya man kifak,mentek albe bade a3rif chi 3an pes 2009.
bass ana akid 2ena 7a tetla3 2ekhet charmouta
add me 3al psn.
psn:michel_ragi

Eh man ma 3ndi playstation yet, bas 360. Eh bokra bibayen kelshi with pes 2009.

Last edited:

Well others do give a damn, seeing how Fifa 09 is shitting all over PES 09, graphically & animatedly, again.

IF the italian article is reliable, it's extremely positive. trust me

all the negatives that have switched WE from simulation into arcade area should be gone

where is the surprise if PES is graphically behind FIFA?? it's not on next-gen engine yet. we know that. but gameplay is what we care the most, right? if the game doesnt have a soul (as PES 2008), who cares about the graphic?

Off Level 7:
Now we have played PES 2009 for the PS3 in over 10 hours and after midnight we will publish our big article full of infomation and views here on Level 7.

Only half an hr left.

Well there's a lot of contradictory stuff going on right now so I reckon the smart option would be to skedaddle until tomorrow. Obviously that means I'll be lurking about until midnight.

I think the trailer gave the game away on this one.

I was hoping that by some kind of miracle that they would be properly fleshed out come release. The game may play great but when your watching a replay of a great goal you've scored the animations will take some gloss off of it.

I can't wait for 12PM, I just watched Uwe Boll's "Seed" and I need some cheering up. Blooooody awful film.

I'll try and hang around a bit and translate some, unless google translate doesn't do a good enough job.

If what we see is shit, I think some people will just say things like "it's an early build". I don't think we can fall back on that this year - we did it last year and then the full game ended up the same.

If what we see is shit, the game is shit. There's no excuses for Konami.

Not seen this posted here before. Here's Jack K's (from WENB) translation of the Italian review:

2s867lv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom