PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

How many time people wanna ask on the fucking camera ? if anyone made it, you will read this here. i got my full in 2 weeks and do you think really anyone decrypted the demo for a fucking cameraview ?

That's exactly the answer I've expected from you. But isn't it ironic, that you edited parts of the demo and are now complaining about me because of asking for another editing aspect? Think about it...

How many time people wanna ask on the fucking camera ? if anyone made it, you will read this here. i got my full in 2 weeks and do you think really anyone decrypted the demo for a fucking cameraview ?

What is it with you German guys on English forums? Why do you swear and cuss so much? Did he ask YOU for a camera patch? Just politely tell him none exists or don't reply at all...Jeez!!!

What is it with you German guys on English forums? Why do you swear and cuss so much? Did he ask YOU for a camera patch? Just politely tell him none exists or don't reply at all...Jeez!!!

its because every page comes the same question....

"Camera patch???"

its stupid or not... if there is a camera patch then it would be post here...

Pete i think you should know that it is much easier to edit a pitch or adboards than enabling a camera view which is locked by the Konami guys?! He's right,just wait those 2 weeks and enjoy every camera view you want without asking for the editors to enable it.

There was no need for him to be rude to Pete34....just the way you (Duxx) harrased me with insulting language when I talked about the gif adboards...It's so improper for this to be happening...I wonder whether this thread is being monitored by admin or moderator...Some of this cussing and harrasing of fellow members needs to stop instantly

i think it's possible with hex:| but i think we have to know team id ..hmm or not :|

i guess you`re right, i know that there was also a posibility on pes6, abishek showed me some hints.

on pes 6 i talked to abscroll and he said it`ll be possible with
dkz studio to edit the db and co on comming pes episodes, now i hope for a new updated, maybe fabiano again will do some great work, cause i guess it`ll be hard to edit the db on pes2008 without dkz

EDIT: But good to see that there already is an str editor maybe i`ll gonna translate it for the german community, but only for the full version

Last edited:
Guys
Can you please check the following videos?
These are of the final retail version it seems. The speed seems a little slower and more realistic, and it could be just and impression, but it seems the silly running animations are much better now ;) :applause:

http://www.playscope.com/@@@15777-pro_evolution_soccer_2008.html&medias=Videos

Regarding the sound however, not impressed with the commentary at all

that is actually nowhere near the final retail version;) , this is the build after the demo which was made for around augest,there was recently a newer build which still isnt the full game but 90% which was a 3 week old build so there still improving the game right know\\:o/

Oh, please don't see FCH as the "typical" german. There are good reasons for why he has been banned from a well-known german PES forum, so please son't think all of us us his sort of language ;)

World Domination.
Respekt, auf die Nazi-Witz-Nummer ist vor dir noch niemand gekommen. Spar dir so nen Blödsinn das nächste Mal.

same:roll::shock:

Last edited:
Pete i think you should know that it is much easier to edit a pitch or adboards than enabling a camera view which is locked by the Konami guys?! He's right,just wait those 2 weeks and enjoy every camera view you want without asking for the editors to enable it.

thats a realy sensible quote!!:applause:

2221.jpg

find the control use which boots hex code at unknown area 11

u can see picture and find as follow

0000AE10 : 07 00 00 00 00 19 1D 92 20 10 22 FF...

i don't know use which value can control use which boots

:-k:-k:-k

Respekt, auf die Nazi-Witz-Nummer ist vor dir noch niemand gekommen. Spar dir so nen Blödsinn das nächste Mal.

Ehrlich gesagt wars auch nicht so gemeint.
Außerdem hätte ich überhaupt nichts davon,aber wie auch immer, du hast Recht.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom