PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

My first try to make a kit for PES:

Its from my favorite Club SV WERDER BREMEN and think for the first time its not so bad.... :D

I replaced the France kit...
Removed the numbers on the chest and the leg so that only the backnumber is there, ofcourse real letters and numbers on the kit.

i know, the green isnt very nice and i must do sharper lines but first try so what the fuck....

hey, the look great, keep up the good work!
Yes, of course your right with the sharper lines and stuff, but i actually look forward to see the whole Bundesliga in full version, should be a greater level of PES-editing than ever before!!

@Frenki I've had the same problem and haven't yet solved it with the same stripe either side of halfway line. I will keep trying... thinking maybe one less stripe so it overlaps black on one edge and white on the other.

2221.jpg

i have made the pic according mosu90's DOC
if any mistake pls point out

i found out that a few bytes from the unknown bytes for the texture and model file of the players is...

so if a change these bytes i can give that player the color or head or what ever of another player without changing the texture or model in any other programm.
hope you undertsand my stupid english :D

Last edited:
Dukelord would you please shut the f*** up with your damn gif adboards? Get it,it's not possible and there will be another way to create rotating adboards,really going on my nervs to read this shit on every second page

i found out that a few bytes from the unknown bytes for the texture and model file of the players is...

so if a change these bytes i can give that player the color or head or what ever of another player without changing the texture or model in any other programm.
hope you undertsand my stupid english :D

:applause::applause::applause:
good discovery~
i can understand your mean clearly~

my english poor too ~:D

don not take it serious

Just put the pic in GGS where the colurful Game Grafic Studio logo is (right click Open and now chosose the boot) then you move the boot over the first boot texture in boot_8.bin in the cv_0.img

Just put the pic in GGS where the colurful Game Grafic Studio logo is (right click Open and now chosose the boot) then you move the boot over the first boot texture in boot_8.bin in the cv_0.img

thanks...:D you can up the boot.bin ... plis

I have made a skin color correction to several players such as tevez and maicon in my cv_0 and works great ingame. The only problem is that I would have to upload my complete cv_0 file and I don´t know if people are willing to download such a big file, even if it´s zipped.

How do you install the turf with AFSExplorer?

if you mean bin:

open Cs_1.img
right click: unnamed 383
import turf files (browse)

if need rebuild:
ctrl+r incrase bin size,
regenarate asf (new filename)
if ready you need replace new name->Cs_1.img

I have made a skin color correction to several players such as tevez and maicon in my cv_0 and works great ingame. The only problem is that I would have to upload my complete cv_0 file and I don´t know if people are willing to download such a big file, even if it´s zipped.

I want it

but if you open AFSexplorer you can choose the skin coreected files and after that go to "actions" export file...then you put the exported folder and upload that folder. you dun have to upload your hole cv_0, I think...but might be wrong..sorry ;) but its worth a try :)

Can anyone please tell me where I am able to get these white Nike boots ? They really look amazing. Looking forward to your answer and thanks.

Back
Top Bottom