PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

I have a problem;
I rebuild for example "cv_0.img" with AFS explorer, if I then reopen the just created file I get this
arn76742.jpg

Its no problem to use this file ingame BUT AFS explorer cant rebuild it a second time.
Further If I want to view for example the boot bins with GGS, GGS does crash...

Not only that, if I take an original "cv_0.img" there is no way to view all files with GGS (I would only use GGS if that would be possible)
example for cv_0.img I get only like 1300 files
9h674694.jpg

But if I take a .img rebuilt with afs explorer, I now can see all files with GGS
fWb80542.jpg

..but as stated above GGS will crash if I view the bins - and I cant rebuild the .img for a second time with afs explorer.....
.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh :shock:

Anybody experiences this too? Any suggestions or solutions?
How you guys handle this?
Help muuuch apreciated :)

it has been said 100th times that GGS crashed if you open a rebuilded .img.... look at the GGS-Thread with some luck you will find a few hints for your problems.

it has been said 100th times that GGS crashed if you open a rebuilded .img.... look at the GGS-Thread with some luck you will find a few hints for your problems.

sorry been away for a while - didn`t know that thread exists
with ver..1.8 (almost) everything is good now

danke für den tip

Very weird. Yes it's the CV0 allright. Try not to load the .AFL files (discriptions of your files).

Another way is opening the bin with GGS. Then save both textures (1 with the logo and 1 empty).
Then load CV0.img in GGS. Unload AFL, go to the 659.bin.

Then open the Sky Sports logo, hold down left mouse button and replace it with the original logo. Same with the empty texture.

Good luck :)
First, thanks for your help.
But how can I unload the .AFL files? Also I´ll reinstall my GGS because it´s closing without any error message...I don´t know why but when I select any bin/file,the program is closed.

Nice work SG :applause:, i hope you can make a red style so i can make my Liverpool theme for PES2008. I wonder if we can insert pictures in the released game menu screens, well 19 days to wait...

I don't have the time or photoshop knowledge to change the colours myself and still make them look good.

Since the demo contains National Teams...I think logos like CL, Man U, Barca are not relevant...Can someone design using Fifa 2006 (Germany) logo and TV replay?

Since the demo contains National Teams...I think logos like CL, Man U, Barca are not relevant...Can someone design using Fifa 2006 (Germany) logo and TV replay?

I think editing the demo SERIOUSLY is not relevant. I think TESTING the editing ON the demo IS relevant, and is infact what the many editers have been doing since the demo was released. To help us patch the full release quicker.

You got a point...
I seriously hope Konami fix the issues being experienced in the demo
Can someone implement gif files in .bin?
Seriously it would be great if adboards could look really good

My first try to make a kit for PES:

Its from my favorite Club SV WERDER BREMEN and think for the first time its not so bad.... :D

I replaced the France kit...
Removed the numbers on the chest and the leg so that only the backnumber is there, ofcourse real letters and numbers on the kit.

i know, the green isnt very nice and i must do sharper lines but first try so what the fuck....

Back
Top Bottom