PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

17 days to official release...
Konami better fix all these bullshit in the demo....replay stuttering is first and foremost...at least give us an option to disable replays for those who don't want it...oh and implement gif :D :D

Just a quick question, I want to buy the game to play online, but will I get to play with people who have a different patch/ option file than mine?

Just a quick question, I want to buy the game to play online, but will I get to play with people who have a different patch/ option file than mine?

different optionfile.. sure!
patch: as long as only textures are replaced.. there won't be any problem..

but indeed.. it's to early to say

Importing balls is easy, just search this thread using the search option at the top of the screen.

:roll:

I know how import the balls...
Have you readed my posts?

The problem is that one time you import the ball, this it's BLACK in game...

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE...

Last edited:
Can someone please do a 1920 x 1200 settings.exe?
If the settings.exe will not be the same in the full like in the demo, how du you change it? So i can do it by myself when i have the game.

There was no need for him to be rude to Pete34....just the way you (Duxx) harrased me with insulting language when I talked about the gif adboards...It's so improper for this to be happening...I wonder whether this thread is being monitored by admin or moderator...Some of this cussing and harrasing of fellow members needs to stop instantly

I dunno likes.....

I am that appreciative of the efforts of the patch makers that I would consider it hugely rude to go bugging them for things.....Like they are gonna spend hours of their time trying to sort out some request for me......Why the hell should they? On the otherhand anything they do of their own steam that I can benefit from as well I am very thankful for.

Never mind all this...WAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU ARE ALL USELESS I WANNA CAMERA PATCH WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH USSSSEEEEELEESSSS!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

2221.jpg

find the control use which boots hex code at unknown area 11

u can see picture and find as follow

0000AE10 : 07 00 00 00 00 19 1D 92 20 10 22 FF...

i don't know use which value can control use which boots

:-k:-k:-k
guys i found hair and face..but hmm, when face is changed skin color also changes, and hair? i think we can't use default hair, or ..i don't know hex values for it :D
for ronaldinho there here are the values, exactly in thir order first for hair, 2nd for face) ..have a look for this hex values in hex(they are just one after another)
4F00 4F00

I know how import the balls...
Have you readed my posts?

The problem is that one time you import the ball, this it's BLACK in game...

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE...

No i haven't read ALL of your posts, have you seen the size of this thread?:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Doesn't sound like you know how to import balls here..:roll::roll::roll: THIS is the post i responded to.

has anyone tried to import balls?!? :roll: thank's in advance...

Have you read YOUR OWN posts?:roll::roll::roll:

I can import balls fine. I was only trying to help.

Last edited:
2 New textures
and ready new (i think my best demo final version) turf

zy2q4c5y.png
k3ndkf4x.png

New turf with new alpha (medium quality)

ykjoaolu.jpg

bs4p6uvo.jpg

78s5mzw6.jpg

Last edited:
FCH but you use him 2 adboards??

do you mean he (FCH) used his (your friends) adboards?

I don't think so... look @ the adboards in cv_0 or cv_1 not sure where they are...then you would find the coke and the adidas adboards there... and by the way adboards often look the same, made by different people, cause if you want to make some real adboards and an other guy wants to do them aswell it could be that they look same because you want them close to reality, right?

btw. nice turf Frenkie =)

Colour of your turf looks great, but is there no way to have only stripes in one direction ? I don't like this kind of texture.

Colour of your turf looks great, but is there no way to have only stripes in one direction ? I don't like this kind of texture.

I already write but again
now i think very hard making stripes turf, i use stripes alpha
but program mirrored and rotate turf pattern

example with stipes alpha and one mirrored axle

zrz3td86.jpg

this alpha in game
http://s4.directupload.net/images/071007/2v4jfncx.jpg

because this alpha not correct

if i use right alha outcome:

eqwnrr53.jpg

Annd why chess?

Because game rotate 90 CW alpha and make new layer

1. layer 4 one by one mirrored layer
2. in one block rotate layer

more:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2416239#post2416239

Game mirror the alpha pattern ? 4 times in 4 directions ? so rotade 90° ? funny-
then we got ever a chess pattern :( or hex this ;)

Edit: i know it now. The unnamed_383 use 4 Image 512 px turf for shader 3.0 and 4 Image 256 px turf for Shader 2.0, but the biggest alpha images are in 256 px, so the game must mirror them for high settings (512 px turf and they use the 128 px alpha for 256 px turf.
understand, no ? me too :D

Last edited:
could someone help me look i want to use space bar for sprin/run but when the lil windows appears to change the button it pops away (if like i use enyter or something)

thanks in advance lads

for the turf i cant believe their is a big different if you use 512 or 256, for the supporter image(the pixel without antialasing) we have to search for the image and then maybe we can hexedit them

But plz can FCH answer me;]Did you use K10 adboard for pes 2008 demo??;]
Im not angry but i must know it;]Never mind;]]]]]]]]

Last edited:
I have converted another ball model from PES 6 to PES 2008. This one is used for Teamgeist and Adidas Finale ( check out the screenshot with Adidas Final 07-08) I´ll be releasing some new balls tonight.

finalecomingxf9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom