PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

New Adboards :D

Created with new GGS 7.13 by Obocaman

adboardwp0.jpg

Copy unnamed_38.bin with ASF Explorer into cv_1.img
to be continue... ;)

http://files.filefront.com/unnamed+38bin/;8704628;/fileinfo.html

Has that turf been uploaded - it seems a brighter green than the last post and I like it!

Fantastic work and forum by the way :)

great work asiat. I think the kits look very good in the game. The game seems to look better and better with the help from the community:applause:

Man are you stupid???
If there would be a way to do stadiums there would be some editing experts working on it and it wouldn't be finished the demo release was just a week ago be happy with the stuff we have till now or go and play fifa!

can someone experiment with the kits, although that one above it awesome ingame kits still look like there made of rubber- i don't how to solve this by changing how the skin looks- hopefully one of you guys does. Keep up gd work.

Hi :)

Just to share with you this image
sifuncionaud6.jpg

:lmao:

Another great step in face editing for PES 2008. Here you see one of the 4 parts of faces in Oedit! YES IN OEDIT! We were able to work this out after several hours of work with Skunk. We identified the vertexes and then I´ve converted one of the part to Oedit format. There is a long way to go yet but we are sure we are going the right way. More news coming soon!

Bye
Ariel :)

sifuncionaud6.jpg

Another great step in face editing for PES 2008. Here you see one of the 4 parts of faces in Oedit! YES IN OEDIT! We were able to work this out after several hours of work with Skunk. We identified the vertexes and then I´ve converted one of the part to Oedit format. There is a long way to go yet but we are sure we are going the right way. More news coming soon!

Bye

great!
well done... \\:o/

fontastic work Ariel and Skunk.....
I'm shocked !!!!!

You should try to understand all the others ktmdl,so we could have balls,stadiums,and more
Maybe a conversion in 3ds????Only oedit???

THXXXXX

Last edited:
Hi, im new here and i was just wondering if anyone could link me to a tutorial about making/editing kits and how to import them?
Thanks

Bye

Hmm, I surprises to edit me ever more, maybe we all have the wrong game and it´s Fifa. :-k
The files are nearly absolutely similar

better for us, more badly for fifa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom