PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Indeed, think he copied it from a post before what was used to replace the ball-file. So it should be: backup your cs.img file, open it. Import the folder with soundfiles. Save the shizzle as cs1.afs, remove your old cs.img and rename the cs1.afs to cs.img!

look atr that

1190979634470.jpg

Who's Paul Lampard, Frank's brother? :D

If that is how they are getting around the name copyright problems, it will be easier to identify players :D

Think you making a mistake man.. you're talking about cv_1.img (do you need that for sounds? :shock:) Second of all, you're talking about an cs1.img. Well, Í don't have that in my img-folder. There are only a cv_0.img, cv_1.img and a cs.img. The rest consists of rv-files!

jo now i have right edit my post

Tested Tommsens soundpatched, worked perfect. Great atmosphere in the stadium now. I have patched the ball too..and the timer. The only thing i need is a 2p-control patch. With that I don't think I have to buy the full game anymore...:lmao:

Tested Tommsens soundpatched, worked perfect. Great atmosphere in the stadium now. I have patched the ball too..and the timer. The only thing i need is a 2p-control patch. With that I don't think I have to buy the full game anymore...:lmao:

Defeats the purpose of demo?

if someone makes a decent game they deserve for it to be bought.

kdjac

Defeats the purpose of demo?

if someone makes a decent game they deserve for it to be bought.

kdjac

Just a joke mate, what do you want with only 6 national teams and only an exhibition mode?:lol: Offcourse I'm going to buy it, but I tried to make clear how many things are being patched within only 1 week. It comes near to the original game..you see ;)

jioc0 yesterday I download and use your 1440x900 setting, I have widescren 19" and great that U make this resolution
KONAMI always had problem with widescrens(I,m glad PES2008 have 16:9), in PES6 only JUCE kitserver helps

BIG THANKS for your work

jioc0 yesterday I download and use your 1440x900 setting, I have widescren 19" and great that U make this resolution
KONAMI always had problem with widescrens(I,m glad PES2008 have 16:9), in PES6 only JUCE kitserver helps

BIG THANKS for your work

;)

Why when i wanna change my resolution (because i have 19" monitor) it says input not supported?
I've downloaded a resolution patch.

"On my pc file extensions (?, such as .exe .img .afs. etc.) aren't displayed, so the "cs.img" is now a "cs.afs" (after the soundpatch). how can I display them and fix it?"

I have the same problem. Changing folder options doesn't help. Is this a problem with Vista?

little Chantpack for the PES 2008 Demo

chants for all 6 teams in the demo....

Mirror1
DOWNLOAD

Mirror2
DOWNLOAD

Install:

You need AFS Explorer

1. Unpack Demo chantpack into a folder of your choice
2. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE - IMPORT AFS File
3. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
4. From your PES 2008 img folder open cs.img (backup it first)
5. Answer NO to questions and the file will be opened.
6. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files.
7. Answer Yes to questions and the file will be opened.
8. Now save the "cs" as "cs1.afs"
9. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
10. Close AFS Explorer
11. Remove your old "cs.img" and rename the new "cs1.afs" in "cs.img"

Ready!

can u upload to filefront? cause my country could not download from these 2 website

little Chantpack for the PES 2008 Demo

chants for all 6 teams in the demo....

Mirror1
DOWNLOAD

Mirror2
DOWNLOAD

Install:

You need AFS Explorer

1. Unpack Demo chantpack into a folder of your choice
2. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE - IMPORT AFS File
3. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES
4. From your PES 2008 img folder open cs.img (backup it first)
5. Answer NO to questions and the file will be opened.
6. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files.
7. Answer Yes to questions and the file will be opened.
8. Now save the "cs" as "cs1.afs"
9. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
10. Close AFS Explorer
11. Remove your old "cs.img" and rename the new "cs1.afs" in "cs.img"

Ready!

Doesn't work for me on XP, i followed the instructions exactly. My cs.img file is still an AFS file even after it has been renamed to cs.img again.

Do you lose the music in this patch?, cos i have no music when i try to apply the patch, and the crowd sounds the same as before..damn.

I've always enjoyed Tommsen's chants too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom