Option File for Winning Eleven 2008 out yet?

i found the EPL kits (Liverpool, manchester united, chelsea and arsenal) for the WE 2008 PS3
then i downloaded and edited an Option File to correct EPL team names and colors in the kits...

if someone want to test
here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/98317668/PS3.rar.html

pictures and where i got the kits (chinese site)

http://www2.uwants.com/viewthread.php?tid=5382729&extra=page=1&page=1

REMEMBER: I DID NOT DO THE KITS, I ONLY EDITED TO BE EASIER FOR YOU !

sorry for the bad english

HI guys...this one here is a quite good kit scans for us to manipulate...hehe...it's already been matched (scans and kit colors) by our gentleman here if u're looking to just use his option file..but me, i just copied the kit scans coz i've edited all the players attributes on my own and didn't want to lose that...just got to match the scans with the kit colors...works fine for me guys...thanks to the creator of the scans! Thank you too dude for posting the links...:DD

HI guys...this one here is a quite good kit scans for us to manipulate...hehe...it's already been matched (scans and kit colors) by our gentleman here if u're looking to just use his option file..but me, i just copied the kit scans coz i've edited all the players attributes on my own and didn't want to lose that...just got to match the scans with the kit colors...works fine for me guys...thanks to the creator of the scans! Thank you too dude for posting the links...:DD
your welcome m8
i'm trying to find more option files for we 2008 with better kits (but these ones are great)

:D
thanks

please, how to use it?
little tutorial for transfer in ps3 if possible.
and actual option file will be lost?
thanks.

please, how to use it?
little tutorial for transfer in ps3 if possible.
and actual option file will be lost?
thanks.

Unzip all files into your computer. They should be inside a folder named "PS3".
Then, copy this PS3 folder to a pendrive/thumbdrive and plug it in your PS3 console's USB. In the game data menu, you should be able to see the the files with the scans, then all you have to do is copy those you want to the PS3. At last, you will have to load the scans in the Edit Menu, and you're done.

hey, i downloaded the 8 kit data from the china website. its great. Now i need some advise on how to save shirt data for my own creation.

using my ps3 eye, i tried to create my own shirt data for another team. Where do i save this data? it seems i can only overwrite one of the existing 8? is this true? Does this mean we are only allow to have a max of 8 shirt data?

I don't know why but I can't seem to download the new ps3 option file , pls can anyone pls upload it to my inbox or sum where else I can download it . fola230@yahoo.co.uk thanks and God bless U.:DD

i suggest who had a game save (PS2) complete update (players,emblem,kits.boots) for Euro08 team plss upload here..bocoz for Xbox360 that game sucks..

Back
Top Bottom