Option File for Winning Eleven 2008 out yet?

rudinho

Non-League
27 June 2003
Germany
I ordered today a copy of WE2008 and would like to know, are there some OF´s out yet? Can i transfer an PES OF for Winning Eleven useage?

Sorry for my poor english, i´m from Germany :-)

THX very much for infos and help!

Apparently there is not the same enthusiasm for creating option file and patches as there was for the pes2008 i hope this change for the goodness of we 2008

I prefer the we2008

Last edited:
If the database of WE2008 is the same of PES2008 probably should be possibile to use PES2008 option file for WE2008.

I don't have WE2008 so I can't try but someone that have WE2008 could try to:

- take a PES2008 option file (one of the best released)
- change PES 2008 option file ID with ps2save-builder in WE2008 option file ID (i don't know the correct one)
- try to import WE2008 option file and check

Could someone try that?
Thanks

If the database of WE2008 is the same of PES2008 probably should be possibile to use PES2008 option file for WE2008.

I don't have WE2008 so I can't try but someone that have WE2008 could try to:

- take a PES2008 option file (one of the best released)
- change PES 2008 option file ID with ps2save-builder in WE2008 option file ID (i don't know the correct one)
- try to import WE2008 option file and check

Could someone try that?
Thanks

Your idea sound good if is possible... the only thing i need to try it is how to do or make this feature: "- change PES 2008 option file ID with ps2save-builder in WE2008 option file ID (i don't know the correct one)"

If some one could help tell us how to doit

Last edited:
Your idea sound good if is possible... the only thing i need to try it is how to do or make this feature: "- change PES 2008 option file ID with ps2save-builder in WE2008 option file ID (i don't know the correct one)"

If some one could help tell us how to doit

This sounds reasonable.

I have both games, but i don't know how to operate this savebuilder.

Anybody have xperienced this?

that idea was great for WE9/PES5 but with that games doesn't work.
I tried yesterday evening but wasn't possible to make that

I sent an email to compulsion to ask if could be possible to release an editor for WE2008 (one time for WE10 he released an editor)

Another idea: i find out in option of inside the game that we2008 can load option file from WE10, if could someone make or exits a WE10 option file update for the WE2008 this could solve the less of option file for WE2008.

Hello,first post here.
I am doing we2008 option file,but it still has some data haven't update.Do you mind this save?If not,I will release later:)

I am doing the we2008 option file and I want to release now.

DETAILS OF THIS SAVE:
-all EPL real emblum
-europeA and B's player name has coeercted to real name
-edited some EPL kits(sorry..some of them haven't edit GK kits,and some logos are miss..)
-all real EPL team name
-solved the problem for doubled players in europeA&B

MAX:
http://www.speedyshare.com/745240128.html

I hope I can solve the doubled players and correct the players
names as soon as possible......and i know my edit skill is not well......but still hope you enjoy this save......because it spent for a long time!

DETAILS OF THIS SAVE:
-all EPL real emblum
-edited some EPL kits(sorry..some of them haven't edit GK kits,and some logos are miss..)
-all real EPL team name

MAX:

names as soon as possible......and i know my edit skill is not well......but still hope you enjoy this save......because it spent for a long time!

can't download...

DETAILS OF THIS SAVE:
-all EPL real emblum
-all real EPL team name

MAX:

Is this for Playstation2 right?

DETAILS OF THIS SAVE:
-all EPL real emblum
-all real EPL team name

MAX:

Thx very much.

DETAILS OF THIS SAVE:
-all EPL real emblum
-all real EPL team name

MAX:

I made a bin/cue file from your max file, I loaded the cd to my ps2, extracting was okay, but when starting WE2008, around half of the bar it said there's an error while loading the option file. Anybody else have the same problem?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom