Option File for Winning Eleven 2008 out yet?

someone plzz tell me how to import face from thumbdrive or memory stick in edit player mode(we 2008 PS3)...when i try to do alway show plzz connect ur usb camera bla...bla...

Last edited:
How did you do the OF? PES2008 Eidtor by Compulsion or another? Thx for the answer and sorry my english

good morning I am spirit of preparer a plan of file option for we2008 Ps3 for the time being j have edité vicinity 10 undershirts of the English clubs and j need of quelqu one who m help exclusive of tax from clubs and national equipes!! thank you (PS) I am void in English

good morning I am spirit of preparer a plan of file option for we2008 Ps3 for the time being j have edité vicinity 10 undershirts of the English clubs and j need of quelqu one who m help exclusive of tax from clubs and national equipes!! thank you (PS) I am void in English

Void in English? Spirit? This OF will be a supernatural work indeed :D

Looking forward to that! Anyone has an Option File for WE 2008 for PS3 in progress?
Cheers

Appreciate your effort, my friend. Unfortunately using a translator website often doesn't work for long sentences. Look forward to your option file.

I tried the Option File on my PS2, after using PS2SaveBuilder to extract the .npo file from the .max file and then burning it to a CD and transferring to my Memory Card.
However, just noticed the EPL teams names are unchanged - any possible reason?

No Option Files for PS3 yet?
I'm getting worried about what will be possible to do. Too much limitations in the editing mode. The good old emblem and logo editor is not there...
Can't believe I'll have to play with "Arzegum" emblem :(

I have been reading all the replies, but I am still really clueless on how to transfer the option file on to my memory card.

Sorry for this question, but I am very new to this. I have been playing WE for a long time and i recently bought WE2008 japanese version (real).

I do have my ps2 moded but its the old Action Replay and wondering if theres anyway to transfer options files. The shoes and jerseys are starting to bug me...

Please help me...
Thanks in advance!

- All Country & Clubs players names Edited
- 85% classic players edit. (Except league mode classic and Euro Master Cup.)
- Change of Commentary names for some normal & classic players
- Transfer done
- EPL Clubs kits & Country Kits updated (I have no eye toy or camera so it is all in game edit)

Credit to dPM_HeMan, Liam83, VisionarY and eulinho for PES2008 option file and Buli patch as reference.

Ver 1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?9klytjir5ex
http://forums.gameaxis.com/showthread.php?t=1469731

Insturctions how to apply file:
Detail steps:
1) put your thumbdrive in PS3
2) start you Winning eleven
3) go to EDIT and save your DATA file
4) quit, and go to Game Utilities
5) choose your data file, and press /\ to copy to thumbdrive.

when doing this, you will get the default PS3 folder in your thumb drive.

6) unplug your thumbdrive, plug into your PC.
7) copy the 4 files from your PC to your thumb drive, overwriting the files that you got from PS3
8) unplug from PC, and plug into PS3 again
9) go to your Games, thumbdrive, then copy, and overwrite the game data on PS3.
10) start winnning eleven, go to Edit, and choose Load.

U got the updated data...

THE WHOLE MESSAGE IS COPIED FROM THAT FORUM:

ALL THANKS TO "greyfoxmgs"

And from myself: Good work greyfoxmgs !!! THANKS!!!.

- Transfer done
- EPL Clubs kits & Country Kits updated (I have no eye toy or camera so it is all in game edit)

Credit to dPM_HeMan, Liam83, VisionarY and eulinho for PES2008 option file and Buli patch as reference.

Ver 1.2

Detail steps:

7) copy the 4 files from your PC to your thumb drive, overwriting the files that you got from PS3

FANTASTIC.. thanks for the headz up man ;)

PEACE..

Ghost!

- Transfer done

Ver 1.2

Detail steps:

thx a lot!!!

=]

Much appreciated!

But still no Kits? C'mon, does anybody have WE 2008 and the Eye Toy, AND is willing to release a more complete OF? I mean, it's been a month or two since we've been seeing PES2008 OFs (with Eye Toy made kits for Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and L'pool)...

Although WE2008 seems a superior game, it's being totally neglected by the community :(

Much appreciated!

But still no Kits? C'mon, does anybody have WE 2008 and the Eye Toy, AND is willing to release a more complete OF? I mean, it's been a month or two since we've been seeing PES2008 OFs (with Eye Toy made kits for Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and L'pool)...

Although WE2008 seems a superior game, it's being totally neglected by the community :(

I am new to the PS3 and Winning Eleven... But I love both so far. First post here, too. I have WE2008 and an eye toy, but don't know how to get good pictures of the kits. I have two jerseys in my home... Arsenal and Liverpool, but the only other way I can think of getting kits imported in is to do a google search for kit pictures on the internet and take a pic with the eye toy from the computer screen. Problem is I always get a goofy glare and can't get a good picture that way... Any help on how to get good pictures for the kits through the eye toy?

I am new to the PS3 and Winning Eleven... But I love both so far. First post here, too. I have WE2008 and an eye toy, but don't know how to get good pictures of the kits. I have two jerseys in my home... Arsenal and Liverpool, but the only other way I can think of getting kits imported in is to do a google search for kit pictures on the internet and take a pic with the eye toy from the computer screen. Problem is I always get a goofy glare and can't get a good picture that way... Any help on how to get good pictures for the kits through the eye toy?

I dunno exactly how people are doing this, but you're not supposed to get a picture of the jersey itself. The results are fairly good, like in McCroix's option file.

Keep looking for tutorials about this. I didn't find much here in Evo-web, but if I find something, I'll let you know!

Cheers

The OF is corrupted for me :(

Are you sure you don't have 2 folders when you unzipped it ?

Sometimes when you have a extracted it you get ULJM052700013000>ULJM052700013000 so there is a folder in a folder and when this happens the game thinks its corrupt but its due to an extra folder.

It should be PSP>SAVEDATA>ULJM052700013000

NOT PSP>SAVEDATA>ULJM052700013000>ULJM052700013000

Nobody knows how to put correct graphics for the jerseys in? I can't find any tutorials or anything. Tons of stuff for PES though. Wish they wouldn't have named it "Winning Eleven Pro Evo Soccer 2008." It always gets included in my searches for "Winning Eleven 2008."

Are you sure you don't have 2 folders when you unzipped it ?

Sometimes when you have a extracted it you get ULJM052700013000>ULJM052700013000 so there is a folder in a folder and when this happens the game thinks its corrupt but its due to an extra folder.

It should be PSP>SAVEDATA>ULJM052700013000

NOT PSP>SAVEDATA>ULJM052700013000>ULJM052700013000

Yeah, it was saved in PSP>SAVEDATA>ULJM052700013000.
Its weird that I can't load it though. I could see the OF under WE Data Control > Delete Saved Data but the game just shows it as corrupted when I try loading it.

Just to double check, this OF is for World Soccer Winning Eleven Ubiquitous Evolution 2008 huh?

I'll try other methods to see whether it works. Thanks for the help ! :)

My psp version was why the OF appears corrupted. Worked once i updated it ^^

Last edited:
It seems that someone finally released an OF for WE2008 with kits edited with Eye Toy (Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool):

http://forums.gameaxis.com/showthread.php?t=1469731&page=3

The home jersey for Arsenal had the emblem missing in one screenshot though... Has anyone tried this? If so, please tell us about this and if the stats have been changed
I can't do this right now, I'm at work :(

Ok, I tested those kits. No good... No offence to whoever made this, but the scans are really poor! And also the colors are too bright. Even the brightest colors in the in-game Edit Mode won't match with the scans. So the kits look like theres a square in the front.

So does anyone have decent kit scans for WE2008?

So does anyone have decent kit scans for WE2008?

Do you know how to get decent scans? I have the Playstation eye, but don't have the jerseys themselves to scan (though I was told that's not the way to do it), and I get crap results trying to scan from my laptop screen.

Do you know how to get decent scans? I have the Playstation eye, but don't have the jerseys themselves to scan (though I was told that's not the way to do it), and I get crap results trying to scan from my laptop screen.

What if you try printing out the kits from your laptop to a paper and then try scanning it...?? Cheers...

It's been almost six months now and still no decent O.F's (excellent kit scans I mean) for Winning Eleven 2008 (PS3)....:CONF:
Anyways...let's not give up hope and good job for those who made the O.F's with in-game edit...appreciate it. :))

Second to that!
The OF itself is not bad. What is really lacking is good scans.
I know for one thing that its possible to import the files separatedly (I did this with the WE scans, since my OF was already properly edited). Only if we could import to WE only the scans people made for PES... Anyone knows if its possible?

Hi guys Im new here.Can anybody tell me the program which you made the OF.Thanks in advise...;))

Back
Top Bottom