New Kits

PSG away back :

2807.jpg

Werder is no fake.it was photographed from a local newspaper at bremen, seems like it's just the bad image quality.

Why are all the nike team kit players holding silver Aerows?
Aerows are getting old now.

A lil off topic but a lil sumthin about nike footballs.It seems that nike will be taking over adidas soon as the official match ball supplier of the world cup and its qualifiers.Nothing so drastic but national teams with nike as their kit supplier will use nike's latest Vapor ball for all their home qualifier games.However the EPL and La Liga will still use the old Aaero T90 balls for at least another season.I know cause my bestfriend works with nike.

curswine said:
I sure hope this isn't the new Liverpool away...

liverpool6fr.jpg

haven't Liverpool already had this shirt two seasons a go, it seems that when Reebok isn't producing crappy new ideas, they produce the same crap for two different seasons.

Hopefully it was stolen of a truck and isn't real, otherwise i'll have to see it at Old Trafford

Barcelona from www.unisport.dk also has the new arsenal and united kits. Can't remember Barcelona ever having stripes on their sleeves or more and than two blue stripes on the front which makes me doubt.
US004606.jpg

US004608.jpg

FC Sydney with a new and original Reebok design, Reebok makes really nice kits not just designs but also good to wear, but they do lack a bit of flair
week.jpg

Sunderland are just lucky they don't have the same design as Blackburn's away kit

curswine said:
FC Sydney with a new and original Reebok design, Reebok makes really nice kits not just designs but also good to wear, but they do lack a bit of flair
week.jpg
Hang on a minute.............. that design looks like the Liverpool away jersey of 03/04! :mrgreen:

How original! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seems as if every team in the Aussie league wears Reebok, some league sponsorship deal like MLS with Adidas I guess... meh it sucks when everyone's wearing the same kit brand. :(

Yeah, Reebok own the right's to all the A-League clubs which if reebok had a lot of original designs i would be too bad, Adidas pulls it off to some extent in the MLS, but I just don't think Reebok can cut the mustard, just have to wait and see when more A-League shirts get released.

Last edited:
Hmm that looks very much like a pic of Real Valladolid's kit from 02/03 to be honest. :|

oh my god, PINK!!!! :lol:

Bloody hell there's sponsors everywhere - seems as if Belgian clubs are going Swedish! :shock:

Maybe its because Chareloi are playing Tampere in the Intertoto and they didn't want to be beaten on the sponsors front :D

I'm more horrified by the zebra print than the pink even if their nickname is the zebra, they're going down the hull city road :D

LOL that keeper kit - reminds me of that Brighton & Hove Albion keeper at Leeds last season, he wore a similar pink jersey and got a lot of stick from the crowd!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom