New Kits

foxtrot said:
AFAIK, the big companies design a few different templates each season and the clubs gets to choose which templates they want and and the colours. Except of course, Rangers, who manufacture their own kits and have Umbro pay to have their name on the kit. Umbro won't have a say in the Rangers kit design until 06-07.

Hi mate

this is something i've always wanted to know too. I think a fair few years ago this probably wasn't so much the case as there were a lot more varied designs and individual clubs had a more customised style.

As you say though, these days each manufacturer chunrs out 2 or 3 templates and all that changes is the colour combination.

Db

FC Nantes Atlantique (by Airness)

P1itw-signorino210605.jpg

Nantes looks good, but that cat on Airness' sponsor pisses me off, be better if it just said 'Airness' in the company text IMO

FC Kobenhavn (home, away and europe/royal league)
fckhome6xy.jpg
fckaway1za.jpg
fckeuroparoyalleague3qx.jpg

Last edited:
lol :lol:

Here's the new Blackburn away jersey according to Subside (I guess the red one from last season is now the third).

BlackburnASS0506.gif

I have heard a rumor about a new Juventus jersey that will be coming out next season! I believe Ferrari has some ties with Juventus and it will be an anniversary for Ferrari. So the jersey will be the traditional black and white with a Red Stripe down the Middle with the Ferrari on it.

I can't wait till that one comes out!

Oh yea and they will be limited edition ones too!

Nice, just like Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid a couple a years ago, and of course Man UTD:D all of them did something like that or are going to:D just like stars on kits, is great!:D

yup..and the black third is a standard saller template used since 2 years for 3rd league teams... :)

uglyness!

Back
Top Bottom