New Kits

I know we've seen a black away jersey for Celtic, but what's this, a third jersey?

01982051z5ow.jpg

fd1972uk said:
Jeez that is stinking. Nearly as bad as Ranger's white England shirt.

FD

I don't know what some of our fans are moaning about. Our white away kit is more Ajax than England. I've looked but I can't find an England shirt thats similar to our new Away shirt.

Nah your full of mince tbh mate. A little thicker and further to the left and bob's your uncle. Why not have it blue? Scotland, right?

FD

As always, other pictures were wrong, here is the official 2005/2006 PSG away
Looks like crap by the way

PSG_REP2_BLC_PE1614.jpg

PSG_SHORT2_AH1904.jpg

PSG_CHO7_BLC_PE1924.jpg

New home released the 29th

fd1972uk said:
Nah your full of mince tbh mate. A little thicker and further to the left and bob's your uncle. Why not have it blue? Scotland, right?

FD

enghss01.gif

You're right, how could I be so full of mince. This is clearly the same as...

10015_B.jpg

Not blue because of Scotland? :lol:

I like the Celtic one as well, it'll have yellow or gold numbers/lettering too supposedly.

Rangers one, well apart from the colours, the vertical stripe and the fact Umbro make it, I genuinely didn't think "England" when I first saw it, although I have no doubt it is pandering to the kind of people who sport England tops at Ibrox already.

PSG kit, I wouldn't buy it but I've seen worse.

Oh so we're talking about the poloshirt and trackies. Fair enough. I thought we were originally talking about the away kit. (Which we were.)

Not blue because of Scotland though? :lol:

Last edited:
So because Rangers has a white top with a red line its ripping off the England shirt?..rofl. Why would Rangers have it blue when they have a blue home kit?.

Can someone explain to me how the kits work, do the clubs get to choose the colours and design etc, or do Reebok make the design and tell them they are using that. Some of these kits look bloody horrible, and I cant imagine clubs actually picking these.

kingpug said:
Can someone explain to me how the kits work, do the clubs get to choose the colours and design etc, or do Reebok make the design and tell them they are using that. Some of these kits look bloody horrible, and I cant imagine clubs actually picking these.

AFAIK, the big companies design a few different templates each season and the clubs gets to choose which templates they want and and the colours. Except of course, Rangers, who manufacture their own kits and have Umbro pay to have their name on the kit. Umbro won't have a say in the Rangers kit design until 06-07.

Back
Top Bottom