New Kits

Ajax Ams... I mean new Rangers Away... ;)

newawaytop9jr.png

FAKE ARSENAL AWAY?

newawaykitbig.jpg

I would think so cause we're not supposed to be changing the away as far as I know and when do we ever wear black with yellow?

Seems to be the norm lately in Austria, sponsorship dealings taking over clubs' identities.

but not taht worse like it happens with poor salzburg.fans are going crazy, red bull promised that at least one of their kits would stay purple, seems like dark blue is a nice defintion for purple... :roll:

OPM said:
but not taht worse like it happens with poor salzburg.fans are going crazy, red bull promised that at least one of their kits would stay purple, seems like dark blue is a nice defintion for purple... :roll:
bastards :(

cheers for posting that Monaco stripey kit ThomasGOAL I'll be making that for PES later \\:o/

I guess the back of the jersey will be plain white as with the domestic home kit?

In the top picture their looks to be another new kit below the striped Monaco kit, just a plain white kit with red details, I can see the Caporale sponsor on the sleeve so I guess it's a league kit.

Yeah could be, just wouldn't expect to see that sponsor their and with what looks to be the same design.

Can I see the same striped kit in the window with the Fedcom sponsor?
1664.jpg

Looks like it :D
Thank goodness it is cos I just made that kit for PES4 with the Fedcom logo on the front :mrgreen:

Seems to be quite a few Adidas national teams doing it, the other week I noticed South Africa's keeper wearing a yellow Premio jersey.

Fake in my opinion, stripes aren't straight, never seen a collar like that before on an adidas kit, stripes are same style as last years design and their is no mesh patch on the back at the top of the shirt. New Milan kits should look like what kel has made the above pic is from adidas' website.

Back
Top Bottom