New Kits

matherto said:
have South Korea got new kits, Hummel instead of Nike ones, because the Under-21 team was wearing them against England at the Toulon festival

bullshit!

No bullshit man I saw it aswell - strange the Keeper was wearing the normal Nike Kit but the outfield p[ayers were wearing Hummel Shirts - I really hope thats not Korea's new tops

kensuke said:
No bullshit man I saw it aswell - strange the Keeper was wearing the normal Nike Kit but the outfield p[ayers were wearing Hummel Shirts - I really hope thats not Korea's new tops

bullshit man

kp1_2050603w2144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim7 said:
Who cares about Palarse they're in the Championship :lmao:

Palarse fans care about Palarse ya know, I know as daft as it sounds but people actually *looks around* support them!

Yes, I thought the same as you when I heard this information :lmao: :D

Just found out some new stuff.

The new nike design is called "Centenario" and their goalkeeper kit is called "United"

here are a few of generic pictures of the design:
'Centenario' Jersey

'United' Goalkeeper (this is going to be one of those shirts you was ashamed of in a few years time :D)
newnikegk8hb.jpg

curswine said:
Just found out some new stuff.

The new nike design is called "Centenario" and their goalkeeper kit is called "United"

here are a few of generic pictures of the design:
'Centenario' Jersey

'United' Goalkeeper (this is going to be one of those shirts you was ashamed of in a few years time :D)
newnikegk8hb.jpg
The Centenario jerseys aren't bad but that keeper kit, what were Nike smoking? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom