New Kits

Larger pic of new Arsenal home.

redcurrant_8player_large.jpg

Last edited:
Noted said:
Whats the away guna be like? WIll there even be a new one?

the old kit it's only for game at Highburry, so i think Arsenal have a red/white and blue/yellow new kits for away games or the same of 2004/2005.

Metallica said:
So the new Arsenal top is just for games at highbury ?

So say for example when Arsenal play away against Chelsea, they will use this seasons home top ?

No it's going to be our home shirt when we wear it at Higbury and away grounds.

The red and white won't be worn next year, hence the reason Arsenal.com are selling it off cheap.

ThomasGOAL said:
the old kit it's only for game at Highburry, so i think Arsenal have a red/white and blue/yellow new kits for away games or the same of 2004/2005.

i guess the away will be the same blue/yellow...seen that in the UK a club must remaing 2 years with the same kit(i just dont rremenber if this rule is just for home kits..)

^^^^^^^ looks cheap and nasty and i hope it isnt real.

Anybody got any news on the new chelsea shirt? apparantly for our last umbro shirt (05/06) we will have a centenarary kit which will have the new badge and gold trim with no sponsor, i really doubt we will have that shitty new one with smasung and the new logo, well i hope we dont anyway.

Both new Chelsea shirts are out in August, i'll get a sneak peak next month infact.

Shirt will have Samsung sponsoring, and will be produced by Umbro... so there is shirt sponsorship.

Expect an old school design, a throwback to the 70's.

Juve are supposed to have some red in their shirts next season not orange :P

Juve away shirt definately a fake, just look at the way the two badges are positioned and the quality of them compared to the shirt, badly photoshopped, probably just a Nike training jersey that you could buy from JJB or somewhere similar to that

I think its a pretty good photoshop job, only by zooming can you see a couple of mistakes, but i think the scudetto badge looks to similar on both pictures to not be fake.

Northern Ireland

Colin Murdock and Andy Smith model the new commemorative kit
1845.jpg

Maik Taylor models the new commemorative goalkeeper kit
1869.jpg

ThomasGOAL said:
New Juventus, real or fake ?

sanstitre0kb.png

sanstitrea0rj.png

wow!
i like the home kit..not so sure about the away..maybe cause i like the blue/yellow so much!

but i hope they will play with black sox/short this season ..like in 00/01 season..

i remember Bettega said at the time that they were making a kind of year swapping..like one year they would play with white sox/sock and the next year black..

Olympiakos 05/06 home shirt
OlympiakosHSS0506.gif

Boavista 05/06 home shirt
BoaVistaHSS0506.gif

Boavista 05/06 away shirt
BoaVistaASS0506.gif

Wow Boavista away shirt is a remake of 2001/2002 away shirt, but is cool btw. Great Work Puma! :mrgreen:

Tkz for the pic's pshyco7.

Footboy said:
New germany national, new adidas template for women, guess men will wear it too

no way, men will use the adidas template from next season (2006/2007), as usual for a major tournament

Denmark also wear that design, shame its just for Women though. Don't understand why the French womens team wear a star on their shirts and the german women only wear one :s

I'm not sexist, but women's football is shit.

damn you are strange
those are the women kits
no men would or will wear that shirt
they had almost always different kits

I doubt it, I've seen teams wear different manufacturers' kits at the Toulon festival in the past.

Anyway South Korea wear wearing their normal Nike kits against Uzbekistan last Friday in a World Cup qualifier.

Last edited by a moderator:
matherto said:
have South Korea got new kits, Hummel instead of Nike ones, because the Under-21 team was wearing them against England at the Toulon festival
The outfield players wore Hummel while the GK wore the Total 90 Nike style. :eh:

Back
Top Bottom