home
prima-magllia-empoli-2010-11.jpg

away
maglia-empoli-away.jpg

third
terza-divisa-empoli-2010-11.jpg

gk
maglia-portiere-empoli-2010-11.jpg

I thought England's last kit was overhyped (it is after all a glorified polo shirt!), but this looks like they really have reached for the hyperbole now. The crosses on the shoulder look like someone took a white tee-shirt and drew on it with felt pen. And they will charge nearly £50 for it. And what is with the blue shorts and the strange goalkeeper kit?

I just realised as well, isn't the home kit supposed to change next year and then the away just before Euro 2012?

I've just learned this today,f*ck UEFA!

Hajduk Split's awesome shirt was rejected because of the anthem watermark that has letters,which are allowed only at logo and sponsors! I was like WTF!

I mean this shirt:

hajduk.jpg

I've just learned this today,f*ck UEFA!

Hajduk Split's awesome shirt was rejected because of the anthem watermark that has letters,which are allowed only at logo and sponsors! I was like WTF!

I mean this shirt:

hajduk.jpg

That's crazy, the letters can only be read when the shirt is right up in front of your face. What a shame, this is one of the most beautiful shirts of the season.

That is absolute madness! Arsenal had a white shirt a few years ago which had writing all over it, not unlike the Hajduk shirt, but that was allowed in the Champions League.

UEFA have got a lot of really silly kit rules, for example it hacks me off that Celtic have to totally spoil the hoops with a massive white back just to put a number on it. In the SPL the number is directly on the hoops, and years ago we never had numbers on the shirt, but on the shorts. TV commentators never had a problem identifying players, and people watching at home never had trouble on fuzzy TV sets, so why these silly rules?

And by the way that England kit is pish. I am not saying that because I'm 50% Scotsman 50% Welshman, it just really is naff. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom